||Can be used while riding a motorbike.
||Saints Row 2
The Samurai Sword is a melee weapon found in Saints Row 2 and Saints Row: Total Control, where it is known as Katana.
- The Samurai Sword is the melee weapon of choice of the Ronin, and can be bought at Brass Knuckles at the beginning of the game. In both the Ronin missions Kanto Connection and One Man's Junk, it must be used in battles against Jyunichi and Kazuo Akuji, although Jyunichi is armed with Dual Samurai Swords.
- The Protagonist can use the Samurai Sword whilst driving any motorcycle, slicing opponents whilst driving by them. Counter attacks can also be executed, making the Samurai Sword a unique weapon.
Saints Row: Total ControlEdit
- In Saints Row: Total Control, the same weapon is known as a Katana, and is a premium weapon which must be purchased for with Gold, which can only be purchased with real money.
- The Cheat Code for this weapon in Saints Row 2 is #948.
- This weapon is a good choice for its fair range, fast attack speed and 3 hit kill combo.
- Another use for the samurai sword is being able to knock vehicles out of stuck positions or if done fast enough, a motorcycle flipped upside down.
- This is one of the only weapons that can be used to block, along with the Machete and bare fists.
- Similar to the Chainsaw, the Samurai Sword has combos after 3-hits, when slashing from the left or right in different orders, there are different killing animations.
- The Samurai Sword viewed in a model viewer
- The Katana in Saints Row: Total Control