|Appears in||Saints Row |
Saints Row 2
Saints Row: Total Control
It is a standard, light assault rifle, with average damage and accuracy.
- The Cheat Code for this weapon in Saints Row is #56578568 (#K6Krukov).
- The Cheat Code for this weapon in Saints Row 2 is #935.
- Its name may originate from the term "Krinkov", a common nickname for short-barreled AK variants.
- In the mission "What Goes Up..." in Saints Row, Dex refers to the weapon as an 'AK' .
- In Saints Row, a K6 Krukov spawns north-east of the Shivington police station seen in "Best Laid Plans..." and "Abandoned Police Station", on a basketball field. The rifle respawns after 15 seconds, so waiting around 5 minutes will give the player full rifle ammo.
- In Saints Row, an AK-101 (a more recent Kalashnikov rifle with plastic furnishings) can be seen inside Friendly Fire in the Saint's Row District as well as Gat's room in the church, but it is unobtainable in the game.
- In Saints Row 2, its design closely matches to the AKM, even its common firing sound.
- The AR-40 Xtnd has the same damage and accuracy as the K6 Krukov; the only difference is the magazine size. In real life, the AK-47 is more powerful and less accurate than the Model 727 (AR-40).
- ↑ File:K-8 Krukov.jpg
- ↑ Saints Row: The Third - Open World Gameplay Developer Commentary, retrieved 24th July 2011
- ↑ Dex says: Hey man, you're a better shot. You take the AK, I'll take the wheel. We gotta fuck that plane up good.
- ↑ Location Map
This article contains no references. See Help:Cite.
|See Weapon Task Force for ways to improve this article.|
|Weapons in Saints Row|
|Melee||Nightstick • Baseball Bat • Crowbar • Knife • Pimp Slap|
|Pistol||VICE 9 • NR4 • GDHC .50 • .44 Shepherd • Gold Plated GDHC .50|
|SMG||T3K Urban • SKR-7 Spree • Platinum T3K Urban|
|Shotgun||AS12 Riot • Tombstone • 12 Gauge • Platinum AS12 Riot • Pimp Cane|
|Rifle||K6 Krukov • AR-40 Xtnd • McManus|
|Special||RPG Launcher • Platinum RPG|
|Thrown||Molotov Cocktail • Pipe Bomb • Hand Grenade|
|Weapons in Saints Row 2|
|Melee||Knife • Butterfly Knife • Nightstick • Crowbar • Baseball Bat • Sledgehammer • Machete • Samurai Sword • Pimp Slap |
Pepper Spray • Stun Gun • Chainsaw • Shock Paddles • Detonator • Geiger Counter • Dual Samurai Swords
|Pistol||VICE 9 • Kobra • NR4 • GDHC .50 • .44 Shepherd|
|SMG||T3K Urban • GAL 43 • SKR-9 Threat|
|Shotgun||AS14 Hammer • Tombstone • XS-2 Ultimax • 12 Gauge • Pimp Cane|
|Rifle||K6 Krukov • AR-40 Xtnd • AR-50 XMAC • AR-50 w/Grenade Launcher • AR200 SAW|
|Special||Mini-Gun • Flamethrower • McManus 2010 • RPG Launcher • Annihilator RPG • Fire Extinguisher|
|Thrown||Flashbang • Molotov Cocktail • Pipe Bomb • Satchel Charge • Hand Grenade • Fireworks|
|Vehicle||Water Spray • Septic Spray • Mounted .50 cal • Minigun/Rockets • Rocket Turret DLC|