Mike and Dan, the Loan Sharks, drive a Trashed Jackrabbit when they first pursue The Protagonist.
The Jackrabbit is a poor all-around vehicle. It has moderate acceleration and a low top speed, and isn't very durable, as it is easily destroyed by one shot from a Pimp Cane or a few moderate-to-hard accidents.
The Jackrabbit has a total of 17 Vehicle Customization options.
- 3 Hoods: Stock, Street (Carbon), Racing (Carbon w/ Intake)
- Stock w/ Intake is used by Riced variant, but cannot be selected.
- 2 Body Kits: Budget, None (BodyKit)
- 2 Interiors: Beater, Street
- 3 Spoilers: Street, Race, None
- 4 Rims: (Beater 1, Beater 2, Sport, Street)
- 3 Antennas: Beater, Sport, None
- Body Color
- Trim Color
- Rim Color
- Window Tint
- 95% chance of spawning
- Stock Hood and Bumper, Beater Interior
- 50% chance between Beater 1 and 2 Tires
- 75% chance of a Beater Antenna
- 15% chance of "Wash Me!" written on dirty rear window
- 5% chance of spawning
- Street Interior
- Chance of 4 hoods
- 60% Stock
- 20% Street (Carbon)
- 10% Racing (Carbon w/ Intake)
- 10% Stock w/ Intake (Not available at Mechanic)
- 50% chance of "BodyKit" Bumpers
- 50% chance between Sport and Street Tires
- 75% chance of Riced Antenna
- 33% chance of a Street or Race Spoiler
- Has a nicer paint job.
- The Cheat for this vehicle is #5225722248 (#Jackrabbit) - spawns trashed variant only.
- Jackrabbits wrecks are present outside Rim Jobs in Saints Row 2, but not as vehicles.
- The Jackrabbit resembles the third generation Honda Civic.
- The visibility of the "Wash Me!" text on the rear window varies depending on lighting conditions.