Mike and Dan, the Loan Sharks, will drive a Jackrabbit when they first pursue The Protagonist.
The Jackrabbit is a poor all-around vehicle. with moderate acceleration and a low top speed, it isn't also very durable, as it is easily destroyed by one shot from a Pimp Cane or a few moderate-to-hard accidents.
The Jackrabbit has a total of 17 Vehicle Customization options.
- 3 Hoods
- Factory Standard Hood
- Carbon Hood
- Factory Standard Hood w/ Intake
- Carbon Hood w/ Intake
- 2 Body Kits
- Factory Standard
- BodyKit Bumpers
- 2 Interiors
- 3 Spoilers
- Street Spoiler
- Race Spoiler
- 4 Rims
- 3 Antennas
- Riced Antenna
- Beater Antenna
Paints available are
- Body Color
- Trim Color
- Rim Color
- Window Tint
There are two variants of the Jackrabbit. Trashed, which has a 95% chance of spawning, and Riced, which only has a 5% chance of spawning.
- Factory Standard Hood and Bumper
- 50% chance between Standard and Beater Tires
- 75% chance of a Beater Antenna
- 15% chance of dirty rear window
- Chance of 4 hoods
- 60% Factory Standard
- 20% Carbon
- 10% Carbon w/ Intake
- 10% Factory Standard w/ Intake
- 50% chance of "BodyKit" Bumpers
- 50% chance between Riced and Race Tires
- 75% chance of Riced Antenna
- 33% chance of a Street or Race Spoiler
- Will have a nicer paint job.
- The Cheat Code for this vehicle is #5225722248 (#Jackrabbit).
- Jackrabbits are seen as wrecks in Saints Row 2
- The Jackrabbit is based on the Third generation Honda Civic