Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mike and Dan, the Loan Sharks, drive a Trashed Jackrabbit when they first pursue The Protagonist.
The Jackrabbit is a poor all-around vehicle. with moderate acceleration and a low top speed, it isn't also very durable, as it is easily destroyed by one shot from a Pimp Cane or a few moderate-to-hard accidents.
The Jackrabbit has a total of 17 Vehicle Customization options.
- 3 Hoods: Stock, Street (Carbon), Racing (Carbon w/ Intake)
- Stock w/ Intake is used by Riced variant, but cannot be selected.
- 2 Body Kits: Budget, None (BodyKit)
- 2 Interiors: Beater, Street
- 3 Spoilers: Street, Race, None
- 4 Rims: (Beater 1, Beater 2, Sport, Street)
- 3 Antennas: Beater, Sport, None
- Body Color
- Trim Color
- Rim Color
- Window Tint
- 95% chance of spawning
- Stock Hood and Bumper, Beater Interior
- 50% chance between Beater 1 and 2 Tires
- 75% chance of a Beater Antenna
- 15% chance of "Wash Me!" written on dirty rear window
- 5% chance of spawning
- Street Interior
- Chance of 4 hoods
- 60% Stock
- 20% Street (Carbon)
- 10% Racing (Carbon w/ Intake)
- 10% Stock w/ Intake (Not available at Mechanic)
- 50% chance of "BodyKit" Bumpers
- 50% chance between Sport and Street Tires
- 75% chance of Riced Antenna
- 33% chance of a Street or Race Spoiler
- Has a nicer paint job.
- The Cheat for this vehicle is #5225722248 (#Jackrabbit) - spawns trashed variant only.
- Jackrabbits wrecks are present outside Rim Jobs in Saints Row 2, but not as vehicles.
- The Jackrabbit resembles the third generation Honda Civic.
- The visibility of the "Wash Me!" text on the rear window varies depending on lighting conditions.