The Interest is an undercover version of the Five-O, sharing the same body design. It lacks police lights, but still has sirens.
Although no Law Enforcement drive this car normally, the IRS use this car in Escort activities, usually around level 8. This is also the target vehicle for the LVL 6 Hijacking activity in the Suburbs District.
As it shared the same base vehicle as the Five-O, it also shares most performance statistics. It is slightly slower than the Five-O but has sharper handling, and better grip.
- The Cheat Code for this vehicle in Saints Row is #46837378 (#Interest).
- The Five-O and Taxi share the same base model as the Interest, which is named "Alex-S", and that name is visible on the rear of the car, and it is manufactured by "Rogue".
- Interest is a monetary term, meaning additional payment over time, making the name a joke since the vehicle is used by the IRS, who are in charge of taxes in the United States.
- The license plate of the Interest is "GVT-UOUS", which could be taken to mean "GVT-U-O-US" - "Government, you owe us", or "GV-TUO-US" - "Give to us".
- The Interest cannot be customized. There is only one variant and it has no optional components.
- In Saints Row 2, the IRS drive a Zircon instead.