|Appearances||Saints Row: The Third|
The Infuego is a luxury sedan in Saints Row: The Third.
This car is a new luxury vehicle. This car has the capacity to seat four occupants; a driver and three passengers.
This car appearance features a long profile. The greenhouse area of the vehicle has been designed to look elegant and classy, displayed through it's smooth profile and its combination with the base area of the car's body.
The front end is comprised of two circular headlights either side of a grill that is either split into two halves, or is a big central single-grille which may have an ornament fitted above it.
This car's power and speed are to be desired, and the large displacement engine is capable of propelling the car to a high top speed, making it possibly the fastest four door vehicle featured in the game.
The Handling is also fairly desirable, the car suffers from neither understeer or oversteer, due to a perfectly balanced, weight and torque distribution as well as very firm suspension, reducing body-roll in the meantime. As with most vehicles drifting does cause the car to spin out much more easily. The performance of the Infuego, combined with it's ability to seat four make it one of the best choices for transporting three followers across land.
In terms of strength the Infuego doesn't have that much mass and can only take a moderate amount of damage and gunfire before catching fire. However when the frame and bumpers are fully reinforced, the Infuego can take an incredible amount of damage and firearm abuse before showing any signs of smoke.
The Infuego has a total of 37 Vehicle Customization options. The available Wheel Sizes are 22-27 and the available Wheel Widths are 0-4.
- 3 Hoods
- 3 Front Bumpers
- 3 Rear Bumpers
- 2 Side Skirts
- 2 Spoilers
- 2 Hood Ornaments
- 5 Grime 1s
- 5 Grime 2s
- 5 Decal 1s
Paints available are
- Body Color
- Rim Color
- Trim Color (2 sections)
- Window Tint
- Interior Color
- The Hood Ornament is a naked, busty woman with an afro.
- There is no Cheat Code for this vehicle.
- This vehicle in general is based on a 2010 Bentley Mulsanne
- Although this vehicle is based on a Bentley Mulsanne, it has the smaller circular headlight closer to the grill, unlike the real life version which has the smaller headlights further from the grill than the bigger ones.
- With the right modifications, the car also resembles the Jaguar XFR.
- This vehicle is used by the Morningstar. The Morningstar variant having a bodykit and a red and black color scheme, including a red syndicate star on the roof, respective of the gang's color.
- The Saints also utilise the Infuego, it can be selected as a gang vehicle.
- By default this vehicle comes with two separate exhaust tips. This includes the Morningstar variant. Much like the real life luxury cars of the respective time.
- This car is based on the likes of European designs from manufacturers such as Bentley or Maybach, but the front grill bears no resemblance to any luxury vehicle designs of the respective time.
- Killbane's Infuego that appears in "Live! With Killbane" is unique because of its black-and-green color. Unfortunately, it cannot be obtained.
- Infuego is used by Zimos in his Trafficking activity.