- For a full list of customization options available, see Player Customization.
Image as Designed is classed as a Plastic Surgeon, and is the only Plastic Surgeon store in the game.
Each visit costs $3000, the cost is not itemized and there are also no discounts available. The stores open at 6 A.M. and close at 9 P.M, and an alarm sounds when the door is kicked open after normal store hours.
Image as Designed buildings are located in the following neighborhoods:
Saints Row 2Edit
Each visit to the surgeon costs $500, and allows for additional customizations, including gender, the choice of 6 Voices, a variety of Facial expressions and Walking Styles, and multiple Fighting Style which are unlocked through game progression. After normal store hours, it is still possible to use the store.
After buying all locations, Image As Designed billboards show a picture of The Protagonist as the "New Owner".
- Downtown - Union Square - same location
- Suburbs - Tidal Spring - same location, previously known as Huntersfield.
- Saint's Row - Mission Beach
- Suburbs Expansion - Quinbecca - New
The Store in Cecil Park is gone.
Saints Row: The Third Edit
| More information is needed about this subject.|
You can help by editing the page.
- Downtown - Henry Steel Mills
- Downtown - Loren Square
- Stanfield - Burns Hill
- New Colvin - Rosen Oaks
- Carver Island - Bridgeport
Saints Row IVEdit
All Stores are in the same locations, although the exterior sign says "Imagined as Edges", and the interior has been redecorated.
- A Boy Toy magazine with Shaundi's naked photo can be found on the desk in the Image as Designed in Saints Row: The Third.
- A radio commercial in Saints Row: The Third refers to the shop as "Image by Designed."
- A flyer in Saints Row: The Third lists the phone number as 555-5125, which is not the same number as in previous games.
- In Saints Row IV, framed photos of Dead Island, a game also published by Deep Silver, can be seen inside the clerk's office of Image as Designed.
- In Saints Row IV despite the fact Image as Designed is in a virtual simulation the Protagonist's change of appearance there will change them also in the real world.
- ↑ File:sr3iad.jpg
- ↑ File:sr3iad2.jpg
- ↑ Saints Row The Third: Itagaki Trailer - YouTube
- ↑ Mission: My Name is Cyrus Temple
|See Location Task Force for ways to improve this article.|