- For a full list of customization options available, see Player Customization.
Each visit to the surgeon costs $3000, the cost is not itemized and there are also no discounts available. The Plastic Surgeon opens at 6 A.M. and closes at 9 P.M, and an alarm will sound if the door is kicked open after normal store hours. Starting a hold-up in the surgeon's office will net around $1000 to $1500 in cash, and rarely results in police notoriety.
Image as Designed buildings may be found in the following districts in Stilwater:
Saints Row 2Edit
In Saints Row 2, Image as Designed costs $500, and allows for additional customizations, including gender, the choice of 6 Voices, a variety of Facial expressions and Walking Styles, and multiple Fighting Style which are unlocked through game progression. After normal store hours, it is still possible to use the store.
After buying all locations, Image As Designed billboards will show a picture of The Protagonist as the "New Owner"
- Downtown - Union Square - same location
- Suburbs - Tidal Spring - same location, previously known as Huntersfield.
- Saint's Row - Mission Beach
- Suburbs Expansion - Quinbecca - New
The Store in Cecil Park is gone.
Saints Row: The Third Edit
- This subject requires more information. You can help by editing this page.
- Downtown - Henry Steel Mills
- Downtown - Loren Square
- Stanfield - Burns Hill
- New Colvin - Rosen Oaks
- Carver Island - Bridgeport
- On a desk inside the Image as Designed store in Henry Steel Mills in Saints Row: The Third, a magazine with Shaundi's naked photo can be found.
- A radio commercial in Saints Row: The Third refers to the shop as "Image by Designed."
- A flyer in Saints Row: The Third lists the phone number as 555-5125, which is not the same number as in previous games.