Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Saints Row 2|
The Hurricane is the fastest boat in the game, and is one of the fastest vehicles overall. The Hurricane seats two passengers, and because it has an enclosed cabin, it is not possible for either to use weapons while inside it.
There is an equal chance between:
- 3 Roof Hoods: round, wide round and square
- 2 Rear Spoilers: spoiler or fins
- 2 Underside Fins: straight or angled
There 4 variants which feature different sponsor color schemes and logos that appear on the craft's body and pontoons:
- Freckle Bitch's - Active Red and Banana Yellow, number 69
- Friendly Fire - Catalyst Green and Active Red, number 38
- Lik-a-Chik - Banana Yellow and Regatta Blue, number 22
- Company of Gyros - Regatta Blue, Active Red and Tobias Fur White, number 42
After being added to the Garage, the same variant is always be retrieved from a Crib Dock, but when calling the Stored Vehicle Delivery homie, the variant is random and is added to the Garage as a new vehicle, which is an easy method to obtain all variants.
- There is only one parked spawning location for a Hurricane, and it is near the University Dock crib.
- They randomly appear driving around the ocean anywhere around Stilwater. As with many vehicles, they are not driven at maximum speed by NPCs, so it is possible to successfully steal one by overtaking one and swimming in its path, or by shooting the driver.
- When one spawns in Athos Bay, it crashes into the bridge support, drives west, then stops moving directly south of the monument beside the Police Headquarters.
- The Cheat for this vehicle is #825.
- Like the Maelstrom, the Hurricane is named after a Natural Phenomenon.
- The vehicle may be a reference to the racing video game series "Hydro Thunder" due to it's similar appearance to boats featured in the game, and it's name; which might be a possible reference to "Hydro Thunder: Hurricane" a game downloadable through the Xbox Live Arcade.
- The Protagonist can become trapped underneath the Hurricane.