|How the Saints Save Christmas|
|Game||Saints Row IV|
|Released||10 December 2013|
Free to those who purchased the Season Pass
How the Saints Save Christmas is a DLC for Saints Row IV.
How the Saints Save Christmas is the second mission pack for Saints Row IV. It has 3 missions and will be priced at $6.99 (around £5.00) but will be free to those who had purchased the Season Pass for Saints Row IV. It got an early release on the 10th December, one day prior to its supposed release.
- The title is an allusion to the Dr. Seuss' book "How the Grinch Stole Christmas!".
- Shaundi also calls The Protagonist 'a Grinch' although the character doesn't know what it means.
- The snowman with a machine gun is wearing a shirt that says "Now I have a machine gun Ho-Ho-Ho." This is a referrence to the movie Die Hard. Also the snowman's design is the same as the narrator of the "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" Special.
- Judging by the collectable text adventure, the DLC takes place after the main game.
- An objective in one part[which?] of the three missions is to lick a electrical pole, this is a reference to one of the writers childhood as he was used to be dared to lick a pole during winter.[reference?]