In Saints Row, Hitman is one of if not the hardest activities in the game, mainly due to the fact that the player has to actively search for a target around the city, which could take a few hours or even days in real time. The reason for its difficulty is because most players tend to search directly for the targets; the activity was designed so that the player could do missions or other activities to busy themselves whilst waiting on the targets to show up. The activity has been made easier in Saints Row 2, with most targets having a fixed location or a way of luring them out.
After getting the list of targets from your Client, it can be accessed through the Activities menu. Targets can be killed at any time, but are more easily be found by adding them to your HUD.
Most targets are only found at certain locations, but some can be found anywhere in Stilwater.
In Saints Row , targets must be killed with a certain weapon.
- "Lost In Translation" - Chinatown (Westside Rollerz)
- Mr. Wong gives you a list of people who have wronged his family. The Translator tells you that you are to speak to them, but that they are not to be harmed. Mr. Wong then shoots him in the leg and clarifies that he wishes for them all to be dead.
- "An Offer They Can't Refuse..." - Shivington (Vice Kings)
- Marcel is a bar owner who has a friend with a big court case coming up and the prosecutor has a whole line of witnesses that could put him away. He gives you a a list of all the witnesses to take out.
- "Life Lessons" - Wardill Airport (Los Carnales)
- Deb offers you money to kill some people, and bets that The Protagonist is thinking one of two things: "There's no way I can kill someone who's done nothing to me" or "How am I gonna spend all that cash". She tells him that the second thought is gonna get him futher in the world.
- Shivington (Vice Kings) - Platinum T3K Urban added to Weapons Cache.
- Wardill Airport (Los Carnales) - Gold Plated GDHC .50 added to Weapons Cache.
- Chinatown District (Westside Rollerz) - Platinum AS12 Riot added to Weapons Cache.
- Chinatown District (Westside Rollerz) - Mr. Wong available as a Homie.
- All: 50% off all weapons at Friendly Fire.
- All: Platinum RPG added to Weapons Cache.
- All: Contract Killer Achievement.
|Jackie||Westside Rollerz||Vice 9||Anywhere||Ambulance driver.|
|Alan||Westside Rollerz||Knife||Arena||Found in Nightclubs.|
|Jose||Westside Rollerz||T3K||Truck Yard||Truck driver.|
|Roxanne||Westside Rollerz||NR4||Barrio||Blonde with a long pink skirt.|
|Juan||Westside Rollerz||Tombstone||Apartments||Jogs during the day.|
|Bucky||Westside Rollerz||Hand Grenade||Arena||Wears Hot dog outfit.|
|Bill||Westside Rollerz||K6 Krukov||Anywhere||FBI agent.|
|Richard||Vice Kings||.44 Magnum||High End Retail||Walks in the morning.|
|Don||Vice Kings||.44 Magnum||Red Light||Appears at sunset.|
|Hank||Vice Kings||Molotov||Museum||Drives a Delivery Truck.|
|Louise||Vice Kings||RPG||High End Retail||Drives a Quota.|
|Dick||Vice Kings||Knife||Downtown||Projects at night.|
|Marty||Vice Kings||Baseball Bat||Suburbs||Near Scratch That at 9am.|
|Billy Bob||Vice Kings||12 Gauge||Downtown||Walks after 7am.|
|Henry||Vice Kings||T3K||Downtown||Drives a Status Quo. Sometimes at Freckle Bitch's in Mission Beach.|
|Chris||Los Carnales||SKR||Wardill Airport||Mailman driving a Newman.|
|Thomas||Los Carnales||Baseball Bat||Docks & Warehouses||Around Friendly Fire.|
|Julia||Los Carnales||Vice 9||Barrio||Elderly woman.|
|Theresa||Los Carnales||Knife||Barrio||Overweight Prostitute.|
|Gabriel||Los Carnales||Tombstone||Factories||Walks at night.|
|Bill||Los Carnales||Molotov||Factories||Construction worker.|
|Tina||Los Carnales||GDHC||Barrio||Roller Skater|
|John||Los Carnales||McManus||Anywhere||Member of SWAT.|
- There is a glitch wherein, if the player saves the game after killing the last target on a list without allowing the reward screen to appear, and then loads the game, they will not recieve the reward for completing the activity. The only way to divert this is unfortunately to start a new game.
- Doing activities will raise the chances of your targets arrival. A random target will appear in your area, disregarding the area you are likely to find them. Killing them with the correct weapon and finishing the activity will reward you the money and respect from the client as well as the completed activity.
- Hitman is not included in the German version of the game.
Saints Row 2Edit
In Saints Row 2, targets will appear on the map even if not selected in the HUD.
Some targets require you to perform a certain action before they can be found, so it is important to read the details in the target list.
Sometimes, the target uses a decoy. After killing the decoy, the real target will appear on the map.
- Completed 1 list: Grenades in weapon cache
- Completed 3 lists: Satchel Charges in weapon cache
- Completed all 5 lists: Unlimited rifle ammo at crib
- Completed all 5 lists: Hello 47 achievement
|Alvan||Barrio||Pleasant View||Drink 40 oz. at the Drive-In|
|Brad||Barrio||Barrio District||Spray a Tag|
|Anoop||Barrio||Anywhere||Gain Police Notoriety|
|Frank||Barrio||Anywhere||Call any Taxi Service|
|Scott||Barrio||Anywhere||Call Freckle Bitch's (555-MEAT)|
|James||Barrio||Misty Lane||Ho-ing inside Technically Legal|
|Jeremiah||Hotels & Marina||Museum/Hotels & Marina||Ride a Motorcycle|
|Nate||Hotels & Marina||Hotels & Marina District||Gamble at Poseidon's Palace Casino|
|Brian||Hotels & Marina||Anywhere||Call an ambulance (911)|
|Chris||Hotels & Marina||Amberbrook||Inside Buy Jove|
|Randy||Hotels & Marina||Stilwater Boardwalk||Buy from Ship It|
|Nick||Hotels & Marina||Stilwater Boardwalk||Top floor of the Heron Hotel|
|Everett||Prison||Red Light||Kill a Pimp|
|Justin||Prison||Mourning Woods Cemetery||Visit between 10PM and 4AM|
|Chris||Prison||Arena||Ride a Motorcycle|
|Tim||Prison||Anywhere||Call Stilwater Fire Department (555-FIRE)|
|Mitri||Prison||Factories||Drink 20 oz.|
|Frank||Prison||Anywhere||Gain Police Notoriety|
|Shannon||Trailer Park||Trailer Park||Inside the Laundromat|
|Jim||Trailer Park||Nuclear Power Plant||Call HazMat (555-OOPS)|
|Roje||Trailer Park||Suburbs Expansion||Inside Scratch That|
|Mike||Trailer Park||Downtown District|
|Clint||Trailer Park||Frat Row||Inside the Stadium|
|Greg||Trailer Park||Anywhere||Any Freckle Bitch's|
|Apoop||Saint's Row||Encanto||Inside On Track|
|Larry||Saint's Row||Trailer Park||Wear at tank top by the Trailers|
|Seabaugh||Saint's Row||Stilwater Boardwalk||On the Pirate Ship|
|Mr. Flegel||Saint's Row||Bavogian Plaza||On the Right Side of Rusty's Needle|
|Lt. Freeball||Saint's Row||Anywhere||Gain Police Notoriety|
|Russell||Saint's Row||Stilwater Caverns||Inside the Caverns|
- The achievement Hello 47 is a reference to Agent 47, from the Hitman movie and games.
- Hitman was removed from the Japanese version of Saints Row 2, along with the Human Shield and Mayhem.
- Saints Row 2 doesn't feature any female Hitman Targets.
- ↑ As mentioned in the Achievements and Trophies in Saints Row: The Third list.