In Saints Row, Hitman is one of if not the hardest activities in the game, mainly due to the fact that the player has to actively search for a target around the city, which could take a few hours or even days in real time. The reason for its difficulty is because most players tend to search directly for the targets; the activity was designed so that the player could do missions or other activities to busy themselves whilst waiting on the targets to show up. The activity has been made easier in Saints Row 2, with most targets having a fixed location or a way of luring them out.
After getting the list of targets from your client, it can be accessed through the Activities menu. Targets can be killed at any time, but are more easily be found by adding them to your HUD.
Most targets are only found at certain locations, but some can be found anywhere in Stilwater.
In Saints Row, targets must be killed with a certain weapon.
Los Carnales (Wardill Airport)
- Deb: "Don't ask questions, just come with me."Deb leads The Protagonist to a table.Deb: "This...is for you."She opens a briefcase full of money and turns it towards The Protagonist.Deb: "If... you kill him."She drops a photo on top of the money.Deb: "Right now I'm willing to bet you're thinking one of two things. Either your thinking, "There's no way I can kill someone who's done nothing to me" or you're thinking, "How am I gonna spend all that cash". Let me tell you something sweetie, the second thought is gonna get you farther in this world."
— Deb in Life Lessons cutscene.
- Marcel: "I'm glad you could make it...One of my niggas is in trouble and I need you to help. He's got a big court case comin' up and the prosecutor has a whole line of witnesses that could put him away...needless to say, that ain't gonna happen. I got a list of all the witnesses and I'll pay you for each one you can take out. That straight with you?"
— Marcel in An Offer They Can't Refuse... cutscene.
Westside Rollerz (Chinatown)
- Translator: "Your table is this way, sir."The Translator leads The Protagonist to Mr. Wong's table. Mr. Wong speaks in Mandarin, and the Translator translates it for The Protagonist.Translator (translating): "My name is Wong Sheng Tai, welcome to my teahouse...please, sit down."The Protagonist takes a seat, and Mr. Wong continues speaking in Mandarin.Translator (translating): "It is an honor to meet you; it is rare in this country to find someone with your tenacity."Photos are in front of The Protagonist, and Mr. Wong continues speaking in Mandarin.Translator (translating): "Contained inside are the specifics about a group of men who have wronged my family...go and speak to them, but they are not to be harmed."The Translator is immediately shot in the leg and he falls over screaming. Mr. Wong calmly places his gun on the table.Mr. Wong (in English): "He heard me wrong. I wish for them all to be dead...do we have a deal?"
— Mr. Wong and his Translator in Lost In Translation cutscene.
- Shivington (Vice Kings) - Platinum T3K Urban added to Weapons Cache.
- Wardill Airport (Los Carnales) - Gold Plated GDHC .50 added to Weapons Cache.
- Chinatown District (Westside Rollerz) - Platinum AS12 Riot added to Weapons Cache.
- Chinatown District (Westside Rollerz) - Mr. Wong available as a Homie.
- All: 50% off all weapons at Friendly Fire.
- All: Platinum RPG added to Weapons Cache.
- All: Contract Killer Achievement.
|Jackie||Westside Rollerz||Vice 9||Anywhere||Ambulance driver.|
|Alan||Westside Rollerz||Knife||Arena||Found in Nightclubs.|
|Jose||Westside Rollerz||T3K||Truck Yard||Truck driver.|
|Roxanne||Westside Rollerz||NR4||Barrio||Blonde with a long white skirt.|
|Juan||Westside Rollerz||Tombstone||Apartments||Jogs during the day.|
|Bucky||Westside Rollerz||Hand Grenade||Arena||Wears Hot dog outfit.|
|Bill||Westside Rollerz||K6 Krukov||Anywhere||FBI agent.|
|Richard||Vice Kings||.44 Magnum||High End Retail||Walks in the morning.|
|Don||Vice Kings||.44 Magnum||Red Light||Appears at sunset.|
|Hank||Vice Kings||Molotov||Museum||Drives a Delivery Truck.|
|Louise||Vice Kings||RPG||High End Retail||Drives a Quota.|
|Dick||Vice Kings||Knife||Downtown||Projects at night.|
|Marty||Vice Kings||Baseball Bat||Suburbs||Near Scratch That at 9am.|
|Billy Bob||Vice Kings||12 Gauge||Downtown||Walks after 7am.|
|Henry||Vice Kings||T3K||Downtown||Drives a Status Quo. Sometimes at Freckle Bitch's in Mission Beach.|
|Chris||Los Carnales||SKR||Wardill Airport||Mailman driving a Newman.|
|Thomas||Los Carnales||Baseball Bat||Docks & Warehouses||Around Friendly Fire.|
|Julia||Los Carnales||Vice 9||Barrio||Elderly woman.|
|Theresa||Los Carnales||Knife||Barrio||Overweight Prostitute.|
|Gabriel||Los Carnales||Tombstone||Factories||Walks at night.|
|Bill||Los Carnales||Molotov||Factories||Construction worker.|
|Tina||Los Carnales||GDHC||Barrio||Roller Skater|
|John||Los Carnales||McManus||Anywhere||Member of SWAT.|
- There is a glitch wherein, if the player saves the game after killing the last target on a list without allowing the reward screen to appear, and then loads the game, they will not recieve the reward for completing the activity. The only way to divert this is unfortunately to start a new game.
- Doing activities will raise the chances of your targets arrival. A random target will appear in your area, disregarding the area you are likely to find them. Killing them with the correct weapon and finishing the activity will reward you the money and respect from the client as well as the completed activity.
- Hitman is not included in the German version of the game.
Saints Row 2Edit
In Saints Row 2, targets will appear on the map even if not selected in the HUD.
Some targets require you to perform a certain action before they can be found, so it is important to read the details in the target list.
Sometimes, the target uses a decoy. After killing the decoy, the real target will appear on the map.
- Location: Stilwater Boardwalk, Hotels & Marina District
- Phone Call: How ya doin? I got a couple cases pending and there are a few key witnesses that could really throw a wrench in things...you think you can make sure they don't make it to court?
- Location: Southern Cross, Barrio District
- Phone Call: OK, so hypothetically I might owe some people a lot of money after betting against the SU chess team. If you don't take those motherfucka's out, you might be out one lieutenant if ya know what I'm sayin'...
- Location: Elysian Fields, Trailer Park District
- Phone Call: Listen up: I got some people that need to be taken care of... you take 'em out and there's somethin' in it for ya.
- Location: Hangman's Wharf, Stilwater Penitentiary
- Phone Call: Some of my sponsors are trying to drop my show because I'm too honest...I need you to show them that was a bad idea. You're probably poor and desperate, I'm sure you can use the money.
- Location: Harrowgate, Saint's Row District
- Phone Call: I've sent you the dossiers of a couple individuals that need to disappear...
- Completed 1 list: Grenades in weapon cache
- Completed 3 lists: Satchel Charges in weapon cache
- Completed all 5 lists: Unlimited rifle ammo at crib
- Completed all 5 lists: Hello 47 achievement
|Alvan||Barrio||Pleasant View||Drink 40oz at the Drive-In|
|Brad||Barrio||Barrio District||Spray a Tag|
|Anoop||Barrio||Anywhere||Gain Police Notoriety|
|Frank||Barrio||Anywhere||Call any Taxi Service|
|Scott||Barrio||Anywhere||Call Freckle Bitch's (555-MEAT)|
|James||Barrio||Misty Lane||Ho-ing inside Technically Legal|
|Jeremiah||Hotels & Marina||Museum/Hotels & Marina||Ride a Motorcycle|
|Nate||Hotels & Marina||Hotels & Marina District||Gamble at Poseidon's Palace|
|Brian||Hotels & Marina||Anywhere||Call an ambulance (911)|
|Chris||Hotels & Marina||Amberbrook||Inside Buy Jove|
|Randy||Hotels & Marina||Stilwater Boardwalk||Buy from Ship It|
|Nick||Hotels & Marina||Stilwater Boardwalk||Top floor of the Heron Hotel|
|Everett||Prison||Red Light||Kill a Pimp|
|Justin||Prison||Mourning Woods Cemetery||Visit between 10PM and 4AM|
|Chris||Prison||Arena||Ride a Motorcycle|
|Tim||Prison||Anywhere||Call Stilwater Fire Department (555-FIRE)|
|Frank||Prison||Anywhere||Gain Police Notoriety|
|Shannon||Trailer Park||Trailer Park||Inside the Laundromat|
|Jim||Trailer Park||Nuclear Power Plant||Call HazMat (555-OOPS)|
|Roje||Trailer Park||Suburbs Expansion||Inside Scratch That|
|Mike||Trailer Park||Downtown District||Commit suicide or wait in Downtown|
|Clint||Trailer Park||Frat Row||Inside the Stadium|
|Greg||Trailer Park||Anywhere||Any Freckle Bitch's|
|Apoop||Saint's Row||Encanto||Inside On Track|
|Larry||Saint's Row||Trailer Park||Wear at tank top by the Trailers|
|Seabaugh||Saint's Row||Stilwater Boardwalk||On the Pirate Ship|
|Mr. Flegel||Saint's Row||Bavogian Plaza||On the Right Side of Rusty's Needle|
|Lt. Freeball||Saint's Row||Anywhere||Gain Police Notoriety|
|Russell||Saint's Row||Stilwater Caverns||Inside the Caverns|
- The achievement Hello 47 is a reference to Agent 47, from the Hitman movie and games.
- Hitman was removed from the Japanese version of Saints Row 2, along with the Human Shield and Mayhem.
- Saints Row 2 doesn't feature any female Hitman Targets.
- It is possible to receive Pierce's call before meeting Pierce.
- ↑ As mentioned in the Achievements and Trophies in Saints Row: The Third list.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The name comes from the game data files
|See Activity Task Force for ways to improve this article.|