|Help the Saints Row Wiki by cleaning up this article!|
|Marked because: Needs more info about SR1|
This goal of this activity is to chase down and hijack certain cars from their owners while they are driving around Stilwater.
Distinct from the Chop Shop car collection activity which requires any car of that type, in Hijacking the specific car required is marked on the map. The activity is timed, and often involves crossing the entire city in order to find the car.
Once stolen, the car must be delivered back to the hijacking garage.
The Hijacking activity has levels, rather than a list of cars, and must be completed in order, but as with other activities, the levels can be replayed after completing the activity.
- Location: Copperton
- Cutscene: "Grease Monkey"
- Contact: Phil
- Location: Tidal Spring
- Cutscene: "Start-Up Capital"
- Contact: Sam
- Sam is starting a trucking company and wants to put his competitors out of business.
- Location: Wardill Airport
- Cutscene: Short and Sweet
- Contact: Ralph
- Ralph runs a shipping company and needs The Protagonist to steal shipments from competitors.
List of ordered carsEdit
- Level 1: Mockingbird
- Level 2: Zimos
- Level 3: Taxi
- Level 4: Ricochet
- Level 5: Thorogood
- Level 6: Voxel
- Level 7: Titan
- Level 8: Quasar
- Level 1: Capshaw
- Level 2: Stiletto
- Level 3: Compton
- Level 4: Reaper
- Level 5: Voxel
- Level 6: Interest
- Level 7: Mag
- Level 8: FBI
- Level 1: La Fuerza
- Level 2: Vegas
- Level 3: Betsy
- Level 4: Hollywood
- Level 5: Komodo
- Level 6: Varsity
- Level 7: Bulldog
- Level 8: Peacekeeper
- Westside Rollerz - Attrazione unlocked in the Garage.
- Vice Kings - "Bling Bling" Jewelry unlocked in the Wardrobe (Large Wheel B Medallion, Short Chains, Mid Length Chains, Long Chains)
- Los Carnales: "Leather Face" Clothing unlocked in the Wardrobe (Racing Jersey, Pacing Pants)
Saints Row 2Edit
While Hijacking was cut from Saints Row 2, it can be found half-complete in the game data files. Details are vague, however. The only information we have on it is dialogue files found in the game, and the lines from the strings file.
- White Sorority Girl: "Hiya!"
- Protagonist: "What the fuck is going on?"
- White Sorority Girl: "Hello...we're having a meeting."
- Protagonist: "I don't have meetings with people who can't get into an R rated movies."
- White Sorority Girl: "Ok, no need to be rude, just hear me out."
- Protagonist: "Get to the point."
- White Sorority Girl: "OK, like, my birthday is totally coming up, and I want cars."
- Protagonist: "So ask your daddy for one."
- White Sorority Girl: "I don't think you're getting me...I don't want a car. I want cars. Plural. And you're going to get them for me."
- Protagonist: "Right, 'cause you're almost my niece...fuck off."
- White Sorority Girl: "No one talks to me that way."
- Protagonist: "Evidently you're wrong."
- White Sorority Girl: "OK, this isn't going well."
- Protagonist: "You're a smart kid."
- White Sorority Girl: "Let's start over. I have my daddy's black card."
- Protagonist: "How many cars you said you wanted?"
- Phil: "I heard you got yourself blown up."
- Protagonist: "I did."
- Phil: "Well you're pretty spry for a corpse."
- Protagonist: "Be fair, I'm just a burn victim."
- Phil: "Whatchu need?"
- Protagonist: "You still need people to jack cars for you?"
- Phil: "Hell yeah. With the Rollerz out of commission I was able to move in on their overseas deals...I'm always lookin' for cars to move."
- Protagonist: "So I got the job?"
- Phil: "For you I'll even skip the background check."