|Clip size||8 |
18 Rank 5 Clip Size
|Used By||Benjamin King|
3rd Street Saints 
|Features in||The Saints Wing|
De Plane Boss
The Case of Mr. X
|Appears in||Saints Row IV|
Heavy Pistol is a weapon in Saints Row IV.
- "The handgun of choice for any Saint."
- — Weapon Description 
There are 4 costumes for the Heavy Pistol in the base game: .45 Fletcher, Cumia Magnum, DEK-RD Railpistol and The Captain. An additional costume, the Flintlock, is available in the Pirate's Booty Pack DLC.
Clip Size, Damage, Rate of Fire and Recoil can all be upgraded 5 levels each, with a separate Explosive Ammo "ultimate upgrade".
Though descended from Saints Row The Third's 45 Shepherd, the Heavy Pistol has a slower default rate of fire and seemingly less power than the original. The Explosive Ammo upgrade also has a less intense ragdoll force compared to the original, making it more difficult to "juggle" enemies.
Saints recruited off the street are equipped with one if Upgrades are not purchased to give them better weapons.
- Explosive rounds upgrade can stun targets, send them flying and can possibly hit multiple targets if tightly packed
- Consumes less ammo than the Quickshot Pistol
- Dual-wield upgrades makes these pistols versatile
- Heavy recoil without Recoil upgrades
- Slow firing without Rate of Fire upgrades
- Smaller Clip Size than the Quickshot Pistol
|.45 Fletcher||Default||Classic street heat |
|Gold-Plated||Put some bling bling in your bang bang. |
|Onyx Black||You'll look good in black. |
|Cumia Magnum||Default||Bang, bang. You're dead. |
|Wireframe||Transparently Lethal |
|Tiger||For urban predators |
|DEK-RD Railpistol||Default||All you gotta do is shoot straight. |
|Bloody Mess||Somebody got a little too up close and personal. |
|Arctic Camo||Chill out. |
|The Captain||Default||For when you aim to misbehave. |
|Blue Steel||For cool customers |
|Flintlock DLC||Default||For all yer pillagin' an' plunderin' needs!|
- The Captain is based on the pistol used by Captain Malcolm Reynolds in Firefly, and the quotes are references to the series.
- The DEK-RD Railpistol is based on the gun used by Rick Deckard in Blade Runner, and the name and quotes are references to the film.
- The "Bloody Mess" skin may also be a reference to the Bloody Mess perk/trait from the Fallout Universe, as a similar weapon appears through-out that series.
- The .45 Fletcher is based on the GDHC .50, which is based off the Desert Eagle.
- The .45 Fletcher also has a Picatinny rail along the barrel, a feature of current production Mark XIX Desert Eagles and barrels.
- The .45 Fletcher was first revealed in the PAX gameplay demo.
- The Cumia Magnum is based on the Chiappa Rhino 60DS. The gun is named after radio host Anthony Cumia from the Opie and Anthony show. Mr.Cumia is known on the show for his love of guns and large collection of them.
- ↑ Mission: Dancing Queen
- ↑ Homies
- ↑ Image: Weapon Description
- ↑ Image: Upgrade list
- ↑ Image: .45 Fletcher - Default weapon description
- ↑ Image: .45 Fletcher - Gold-Plated weapon description
- ↑ Image: .45 Fletcher - Onyx Black weapon description
- ↑ Image: Cumia Magnum - Default weapon description
- ↑ Image: Cumia Magnum - Wireframe weapon description
- ↑ Image: Cumia Magnum - Tiger weapon description
- ↑ Image: DEK-RD Railpistol - Default weapon description
- ↑ Image: DEK-RD Railpistol - Bloody Mess weapon description
- ↑ Image: DEK-RD Railpistol - Arctic Camo weapon description
- ↑ Image: The Captain - Default weapon description
- ↑ Image: The Captain - Chrome-Plated weapon description
- ↑ Image: The Captain - Blue Steel weapon description
- ↑ Image: .45 Fletcher in PAX gameplay demo
|See Weapon Task Force for ways to improve this article.|
|Weapons in Saints Row IV|
|Melee||Baseball Bat • Dildo Bat • Energy Sword • Stun Gun • Tentacle Bat • Rectifier ProbeDLC|
|Pistol||Alien Pistol • Heavy Pistol • Quickshot Pistol • Suit Blaster|
|SMG||Alien SMG • Heavy SMG • Rapid-Fire SMG|
|Shotgun||Inflato-Ray • Pump-Action Shotgun • Semi-Auto Shotgun • Thumpgun|
|Rifle||Alien Rifle • Automatic Rifle • Bounce Rifle • Burst Rifle • Disintegrator • Xmas BB GunDLC|
|Explosives||Alien RPG • Black Hole Launcher • RPG • Tiny Pistol • Plunger GunDLC|
|Special|| Abduction Gun • Dubstep Gun • Lasergun Arm • Minethrower Arm • Sniper Rifle |
DLC: Dubstep Gun (DLC Remix) • Flamethrower • Grenade Launcher • Heavy Minigun • Incinerator • Knifethrower • 'Merica
|Temporary||ZinTek Force Shield|
|Powers||Blast • Buff • Death From Above • Force Field • Stomp • Super Jump • Super Sprint • Telekinesis|