Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Saints Row 2|
The Hayate Z70 seats 2 people and spawn occasionally in the Downtown District, as well as being used by The Ronin. The Ronin versions have various gang decals and attack at 3 units of Ronin Notoriety. The Ronin version is unlocked in the garage after defeating The Ronin.
Civilian versions are very common early in the game, but become more scarce once all Ronin missions are completed.
The Hayate Z70 has above average acceleration and good handling. The car leans noticeably in turns.
The Hayate Z70 has a total of 36 Vehicle Customization options. It does not have Industrial Rims available. The available Wheel Sizes are 8-12 and the available Wheel Widths are 1-4.
- 3 Hoods
- 4 Side Skirts
- 5 Spoilers
- 3 Exhaust Tips
- 6 Grills
- 2 Mirrors
- 5 Roofs
- 3 Front Bumpers
- 5 Rear Bumpers
- Body Color (4 sections)
- Trim Color (2 sections)
- Rim Color (2 sections)
- Grill Color
- Window Tint
- Interior Color
- Misc Color
- Beater (20%)
- Standard (60%)
- Blinged (20%)
- Gang_Ronin (0%)
- CS_SS06 (0%)
- RO_11_01 (0%)
- There is no Cheat for this vehicle.
- It is based on a 4G Mitsubishi Eclipse.
- Hayate means "gale" in Japanese.
- On most occasions, if the player flips the Hayate upside-down, the cars gull-wing doors flip it back into the upright position.
- Unlike most other vehicles, the Hayate does not come to a stop using the handbrake whilst in cruise control.