|Saints Row: The Third|
|Saints Row IV|
|Games||Saints Row: The Third|
Saints Row IV
The Hammer is a long, estate car. This vehicle has the capacity to seat four occupants. The Hammer has a good top speed and handling, but it has below average acceleration because it has FWD and a heavy weight. This however, gives it good durability. Explosions should be avoided however.
In Saints Row: The Third, the Saints Hammer appears during "Three Way" after clearing out Sierra Point. This car has black trims and black rims.
In Saints Row IV, the Saints Hammer appears during "Grand Finale Part Two" near the Saints HQ. This car is colored white and purple and has purple rims.
The Saints Hammer is never available to be selected as Gang Vehicle and is never unlocked, but it can be customized to look like the Saints Hammer.
The Hammer has a total of 30 Vehicle Customization options. The available Wheel Sizes are 20-27 and the available Wheel Widths are 1-4.
- 2 Hoods
- 2 Front Bumpers
- 4 Rear Bumpers
- 2 Side Skirts
- 5 Extras
- 2 Window Covers
- 6 Decal 1s
Paints available are
- Body Color
- Rim Color
- Trim Color
- Window Tint
- Interior Color
- Misc Color
- There is no Cheat Code for this vehicle in Saints Row: The Third.
- This vehicle design is based on the 2005-2008 Dodge Magnum.
- Magnum and Hammer are both names of Colt pistols.
- Despite being based on a RWD car, and shown doing a RWD burnout during the Luchador attack on the bridge, the vehicle is FWD in-game.
- It vaguely resembles the Ricochet from Saints Row.
- This is one of the few vehicles that features a sunroof.
- In Saints Row IV this car is an uncommon car but is not as rare as it is in Saints Row: The Third.
- In Saints Row IV, the Hammer's front driver window is always closed. It is possible to perform Bo-Duke-En to break it or just simply shoot it.
- In Saints Row IV, the Hammer is always parked near Rosen Oaks Friendly Fire.
- ↑ Image: Hammer name
- ↑ Youtube: Saints Row IV EXCLUSIVE Gameplay Part 4 - The Fundamentals