(Hammer rear view)
|Appearances||Saints Row: The Third|
Saints Row IV
The Hammer is a long, estate car. This vehicle has the capacity to seat four occupants. The Hammer has a good top speed and handling, but it has below average acceleration because it has FWD and a heavy weight. This however, gives it good durability. Explosions should be avoided however.
The Hammer has a total of 30 Vehicle Customization options. The available Wheel Sizes are 20-27 and the available Wheel Widths are 1-4.
- 2 Hoods
- 2 Front Bumpers
- 4 Rear Bumpers
- 2 Side Skirts
- 5 Extras
- 2 Window Covers
- 6 Decal 1s
Paints available are
- Body Color
- Rim Color
- Trim Color
- Window Tint
- Interior Color
- Misc Color
- There is no Cheat Code for this vehicle in Saints Row: The Third.
- This vehicle design is based on the 2005-2008 Dodge Magnum.
- Magnum and Hammer are both names of Colt pistols.
- Despite being based on a RWD car, and shown doing a RWD burnout during the Luchador attack on the bridge, the vehicle is FWD in-game.
- It vaguely resembles the Ricochet from Saints Row.
- This is one of the few vehicles that features a sunroof.
- When prompted to make your decision in Three Way, a purple Hammer will appear as a getaway car after clearing out the armory. This car has black trims and black rims. It is not one of the vehicles that can be used for the Saints in Gang Customization, and as such is a very rare vehicle.
- In Saints Row IV this car is an uncommon car but is not as rare as it is in Saints Row: The Third.
- In Saints Row IV, the Hammer's front driver window is always closed. It is possible to perform Bo-Duke-En to break it or just simply shoot it.
- ↑ Image: Hammer name
- ↑ Youtube: Saints Row IV EXCLUSIVE Gameplay Part 4 - The Fundamentals
|See Vehicle Task Force for ways to improve this article.|