Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Saints Row 2Edit
In Saints Row 2, the data files for this activity are included with the game. The data files for this activity were incomplete, so the details of this activity are uncertain, but it seems that this activity involved protecting people, in an escort type mission, rather than killing them.
The locations for Guardian Angel would have been the High End Retail District and Chinatown District. In Chinatown, The Protagonist would be protecting ambassadors, and in the High End Retail District, The Protagonist would have been protecting bank robbers.
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
In Saints Row: The Third, The Protagonist must protect either Pierce or Kinzie Kensington while in a helicopter using an Annihilator and a McManus 2015. Guardian Angel is the only Activity in Saints Row: The Third that only has two instances - all other Activities have six instances across two districts.
The activity consists of 2 parts. In one part The Protagonist is flown around by helicopter and has to use an Annihilator to keep the gangs from taking out the Saint driving around in their car to get to a specific place. The other part is where the Saint The Protagonist's helping is not in a car. The Protagonist ties himself to a helicopter and goes a little down the side of building to get a good view to snipe. The enemy gang comes riding and running to stop the Saint while The Protagonist has to take them out with a sniper rifle.
- Two other activities, Hijacking and Piracy, were also cut from Saints Row 2 before release.
- This activity is very similar to Heli Assault, in which The Protagonist controls a Tornado if doing it for Pierce or a Vulture if doing it for Kinzie, and must protect a Homie driving a car.
- In Saints Row: The Third, a GameInformer preview misidentified this Activity with Escort.
When played as part of the storyline, there is an opening cutscene.
- Pierce: "Check it out, boss..."
The Protagonist: "What's up?"
Pierce: "Since this used to be a Syndicate crib, thought I'd poke around and see what they left behind."
The Protagonist: "So what am I looking at?"
Pierce: "Safety deposit keys. Now, don't you wanna know what it is they got all locked up...?"
The Protagonist: "The Syndicate will know we have the keys -- they'll be waiting for us to make a move."
Pierce: "I guess you better watch my back."
The Protagonist: "Let's go."
- — Guardian Angel storyline cutscene
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Game Informer: The Over-The-Top Activities Of Saints Row: The Third, retrieved 25th July 2011
- ↑ Achievement: Achievements and Trophies in Saints Row: The Third