Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Parked after "Semi-Charmed Life"
It is a large Westside Rollerz-themed semi truck driven by Joseph Price. After completing the Westside Rollerz storyline, a parking spawn is enabled in the Copperton neighborhood, near the Westside Rollerz Hijacking activity. While the Peterliner resembles a basic semi, the Goliath resembles an aerodynamic streamliner, but the performance is still the same, though Goliath has nitrous equipped by default. It is never seen driving the street of Stilwater other than the mission.
When visiting Copperton immediately after completing "Semi-Charmed Life", the Goliath should frequently appear. However, the Goliath does not appear after saving the game, as the parking spot unlock status is not saved. Completing a replay of "Semi-Charmed Life" at a Theater does not unlock the parked Goliath.
The only reliable way of obtaining the Goliath is to save immediately before "Semi-Charmed Life", completing the mission then visiting the parking space.
- The Peterliner and Goliath are the only tractor units in the Saints Row series.
- The Goliath logo is one of several logos on biker jackets in Saints Row 2.
- Its name came from Goliath, the giant adversary of David in the Bible.
- It's the tallest vehicle in Saints Row.
- Although the Goliath is classed as Truck, it uses van animations rather then truck animations.
- The stripes on the side disappear at a distance.
- The Goliath may spawn facing towards or away from the road.
- It resembles a Kenworth T2000 Semi-Truck.