Purchase or Upgrade a Weapon
marked, minimum kills
- Find a Sinterpol Vending Machine and upgrade your weapon collection. I'll reimburse you a few bucks.
- — Quest description
- Head to vending machine
Even though the GPS directs the player to the kiosk in Liars Line neighborhood, any kiosk can be used.
- Buy a weapon or upgrade
Press Action button to enter Sinterpol Armory menu.
- Purchase upgrade or weapon
To proceed to the next objective, the player only needs to buy a gun.
- Exit store
Exit the menu to complete the quest.
- It is impossible to cancel the quest.
- Getting smoked during the quest simply respawns The Protagonist, with the quest still being active.
- Check out the vending machine near the Ultor building. Is it a special vending machine? No. Have you bought stuff from a store already? Probably. But I would be remised as your guide if I didn't show you the basics.
- Kinzie Kensington: "Johnny! The vending machines in hell have weapons!"
Johnny Gat: "Hell keeps getting better and better."
- — After exiting the kiosk