Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchase or Upgrade a Weapon
- Find a Sinterpol Vending Machine and upgrade your weapon collection. I'll reimburse you a few bucks.
- — Quest description
- Head to vending machine
Even though the GPS directs the player to the kiosk in Liars Line neighborhood, any kiosk can be used.
- Buy a weapon or upgrade
Press Action button to enter Sinterpol Armory menu.
- Purchase upgrade or weapon
To proceed to the next objective, the player only needs to buy a gun.
- Exit store
Exit the menu to complete the quest.
- It is impossible to cancel the quest.
- Getting smoked during the quest simply respawns The Protagonist, with the quest still being active.
- Check out the vending machine near the Ultor building. Is it a special vending machine? No. Have you bought stuff from a store already? Probably. But I would be remised as your guide if I didn't show you the basics.
- Kinzie Kensington: "Johnny! The vending machines in hell have weapons!"
Johnny Gat: "Hell keeps getting better and better."
- — After exiting the kiosk