|Games||Saints Row: The Third|
Saints Row IV 
- "It's not uncommon to see things like various vehicles around the city, like, for instance, the Johnny Gat-mobile. And of course, that cigarette in his mouth is actually a flamethrower... this, er, vehicle usually has the right-of-way."
- — Drew Holmes
Of the 86 land vehicles in Saints Row: The Third, there are 29 which are faster than the Gat Mobile, 40 which are slower, and 17 which are the same speed. Of the 3 vans in the game, it is second best in terms of speed, but has the greatest mass, torque and hitpoints.
The Gat Mobile is second in hitpoints only to the various tanks in the game.
|Gat Mobile flamethrower|
|Used By||Gat Mobile|
|Appears in||Saints Row: The Third|
Saints Row IV 
A cigarette can be seen in the head's mouth, which is actually a flamethrower.
When driving and using the flamethrower at the same time, the flames will usually be hit by the vehicle and not have any effect on enemies unless they are very close or the vehicle is driving very slow. The range of the flame is quite short and narrow, only hitting objects directly in front of the car at short range. The maneuverability is too sluggish to aim the flamethrower fast enough, making this very impractical.
Much like the Genki Manapult, when the horn is used, it will sound off the following quotes by Johnny Gat:
- "A buncha assholes..."
- "Ha... I love this part."
- "This is how it's done!"
- "You wanna play, motherfucker?"
- "You think you can stop us?"
- (a laugh)
- In a parking lot in front of a Planet Saints store in the Yearwood.
- In traffic, rarer than any other vehicle.
The Gat Mobile has a total of 4 Vehicle Customization options. The available Wheel Sizes are 21-26 and the available Wheel Widths are 1-4.
- 4 Exhaust Tips
Paints available are
- Body Color (2 sections)
- Trim Color
- Interior Color
- Window Tint
- Rim Color
- The Cheat Code for this vehicle is "givegatmobile".
- The "History of the Saints" feature explains Johnny Gat "uses the Gat-Mobile to travel to schools where he gives inspirational speeches to kids".
- Its name is a reference to the Batmobile, the vehicle driven by the DC Comics superhero Batman.
- The vehicle shows Johnny Gat's face with a cigarette in his mouth. However, at no point in any of the three Saints Row games is it mentioned or seen that Johnny smoked, though the Johnny Gat mascots are often seen smoking. It is possible the cigarette was an excuse to add the vehicle's built-in flamethrower.
- When in motion and turning, the hair on the Gat Mobile will wobble.
- Despite its connection to Johnny Gat and the Saints, it still must be stolen to obtain it without using the cheat code.
- As well has having special Horns, both the Gat Mobile and the Genkimobile possess built-in flamethrowers.
- It is based on an anchor (rear).
- In Saints Row IV, the special horn sporting Gat's voice is removed.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Image: Gat Mobile name
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Youtube: Hands On Saints Row IV
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Saints Row: The Third - Open World Gameplay Developer Commentary - YouTube, retrieved 26th August 2011
- ↑ YouTube gameplay
- ↑ Saints Row: The Third | History (Modern Day Saints) - Official Saints Row website