Saints Row 2Edit
In Saints Row 2 there are 4 different types of garages:
- Land vehicles - accessible at most cribs, and via the Car Mechanic.
- Helicopters - accessible on the roof of some cribs
- Water vehicles - accessible via docks, and via the Saints Row Mega Condo
- Planes/Jets - accessible only via the Airport Hangar
There are two special types of garages:
- Small Vehicle Garage - When retrieving a car at Rim Jobs, some large vehicles will be missing from the list, and can only be modified at Semi Broken, which shows the full land vehicle list which is shown at all crib garages.
- Stored Vehicle Delivery - This unlockable Homie will deliver any car from the Garage when on land, or any boat from the dock when swimming or close to water.
|Saints Row||Saints Row 2||Saints Row: The Third|
|Stilwater Municipal / Steelport Municipal|
|Donovan / Warrant|
|Longhauler / Mix Master|
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
Stored Vehicle Delivery returns in the form of a "Vehicle Delivery Homie" who can be purchased through the Upgrades menu of the Cellphone. It is no longer possible to retrieve watercraft using this method.
In Saints Row 1 and 2, the help menu says that "one hundred sixty" vehicles can be stored at once, but it has been found that this is incorrect.
It is only possible to add 64 vehicles to the garage, in either game. Unlocked vehicles are not counted towards this total and the garage being "full" does not prevent unlocked vehicles from being added. An easy way to tell if a certain vehicle counts towards the 64 vehicle limit, or is one of the unlocked cars is to first fill the garage, then take out a car and enter it. If "Your garage is full" is displayed on the screen, it means that the current car counts towards the limit. Unlocked cars do not display this message.
According to the Saints Row 2 statistics page, there are 42 unlockable vehicles, listed as 34 separate unlockables in the Unlockable Rewards Menu. Therefore, the actual limit of the garage is only 106. The Saints Row 1 statistics page does not list an unlockable vehicles count.
Some people have claimed that duplicates were not counted towards the total, but this is false, as storing 64 cop cars will still cause your garage to be full.
- The Stored Vehicle Delivery list shows the default names of vehicles, not their variant names. This effects the City Waste Truck, Estrada, Mix Master and Warrant, as these are just variants with different names. This bug however appears to have been fixed in the Italian version of the game, and possibly other european versions as well.
- In Saints Row and Saints Row 2, if the retrieved vehicle is not immediately entered, a Civilian may steal it.