Saints Row 2Edit
- Unlike other Cribs, it is not possible to customize the appearance of the Saints Hideout. Instead there is the ability to customize the appearance of your gang.
- Style - This is the clothes the 3rd Street Saints will wear.
- Bodyguards - Professional clothing and Masako uniforms. (Unlocked after conquering 5 hoods)
- Ninjas - Black and Purple ninjas. (Unlocked after conquering 16 hoods)
- 80s - Stereotypical 80s clothing, with lots of Bling.
- Gangster (default) - normal clothing with lots of Bling.
- Pimps 'n Hos - Dressed as Pimps and Prostitutes.
- Prephop - Trendy semi-formal clothing.
- Sporty - Athletic clothing, track pants and jerseys.
- Cowboys (unused, found in the game files)
- College Students (unused, found in the game files)
- Cross Dressers (unused, found in the game files)
- See Gallery for unlock images.
- Tag - Choice of 8 tags for use in the Tagging diversion.
- See Gallery.
- Sign - Choose between 31 compliments and insults for your gang members to use. These are the same Taunts and Compliments available through Player Customization, except for the unlockable enemy gang options.
- Blowin Kisses
- Chest Bump
- Come Get Some
- Dog Piss
- Ha Ha!
- Happy Days
- I Can't Hear You!
- I'm Number 1
- Middle Finger
- Neck Slice
- Oh No You Di-in't
- Ride that Donkey
- Smack that Ass
- Smooth Criminal
- Spit 'n Flick
- Take a Bow
- The Dumper
- The Jig
- The Wanker
- Thumbs Up (default)
- Woof Woof Woof
- You Crazy?
- There are 3 Vehicle slots, with 26 total vehicle choices.
- Default group - available immediately.
- 1st unlocked group - 7 Hoods Conquered.
- 2nd unlocked group - 21 Hoods Conquered.
- 3rd unlocked group - 30 Hoods Conquered.
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
Gang Customization is unlocked after Party Time.
- Style - There are multiple gang styles to choose from.
- Saint (default style)
- Clubber (available by default)
- Punk (available by default)
- Biker (available by default)
- Ninja (available by default)
- Guardsmen (unlocked by completing all the Tank Mayhem activities)
- Cop (Complete all the Kinzie Snatch activities)
- Ho(Complete all the Zimos Snatch activities)
- Mascot (Complete all the Professor Genki activities)
- Gimp (Save Angel from the Luchadores in Return to Steelport)
- Morningstar (Story Progression)
- Luchador (Story Progression)
- Decker (Story Progression)
- Wrestler (Complete the Tiger Escort activities)
- Space Saints (Saving Shaundi during Three Way and letting Killbane escape)
- Stripper (Complete all Escort activities)
- Alien (Complete the first mission of Gangstas in Space DLC)
- Penthouse Pets (Penthouse Pack DLC)
- Zombie (Disabled, listed in game data files)
- Nude (Disabled, listed in game data files)
- In Saints Row: The Third, there are no gang tags.
- This subject requires more information. You can help by editing this page.
- Gang sign customization doesn't work outside the customize screen.
There are no unlockable Gang Vehicles, although there are references in the game files to disabled Unlockables for each set of enemy gang vehicles.