Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
one shot shatter, underslung fine aim, show reserve in hud
The GL G20 is an automatic grenade launcher that is used primarily by the Luchadores. As it is a temporary weapon, it cannot be stored in the weapons cache. The GL G20 can shoot grenades in a rapid fashion; while individually the grenades are fairly weak, the weapon's strength lies in creating carpets of these small explosions. A group of shots placed close can deal huge amounts of damage. On the other hand, the grenades have their own set of drawbacks as well: they don't explode on impact, they cannot be manually detonated, and they take a few seconds to explode which ultimately reduces their accuracy against moving targets.
The player can acquire the GL G20 from any Luchadore Specialist. It comes with a magazine size of 18 grenades, and can hold a maximum of 144 grenades.
- Has a high rate of fire.
- Can cause devastating damage to enemies and vehicles.
- Unlike most temporary weapons, The Protagonist is still able to run at normal speed while wielding the GL G20.
- The grenades take a few seconds to explode.
- The grenades don't explode upon impact.
- Unlike the M2 Grenade Launcher, the grenades cannot be detonated manually.
- Can't be stored in the weapons cache or swapped with another weapon in the weapon wheel.
- Individual grenades are extremely weak.
- Rapid rate of fire plus small magazine means a lot of time is spent reloading rather than firing.
- Although Luchadore Specialists can fire the GL G20 from the passenger seat of a car, The Protagonist cannot.
- The Luchadore Specialists melee attack is equivalent to that of a Brute who wields a Mini-Gun or Incinerator.
- "GL G20" may be a reference to the movie Spies Like Us, as this is classification of The Protagonists.
- The Protagonist can do more damage than the specialist can with this weapon, The Protagonist can blow up cars with just a few grenades launched while a specialist can fire a whole clip around a car and it takes very little damage. Also when a specialist uses it, it mainly just stuns.
- Even if the skill "Damage - Explosive 4" has been purchased. The Protagonist will still become stunned by it's explosions if caught in blast radius.