The GL G20 is an automatic grenade launcher that is used primarily by the Luchadores. As it is a temporary weapon, it cannot be stored in the weapons cache. The GL G20 can shoot grenades in a rapid fashion; while individually the grenades are fairly weak, the weapon's strength lies in creating carpets of these small explosions. A group of shots placed close can deal huge amounts of damage. On the other hand, the grenades have their own set of drawbacks as well: they don't explode on impact, they cannot be manually detonated, and they take a few seconds to explode which ultimately reduces their accuracy against moving targets.
The player can acquire the GL G20 from any Luchadore Specialist. It comes with a magazine size of 18 grenades, and can hold a maximum of 144 grenades.
- Has a high rate of fire.
- Can cause devastating damage to enemies and vehicles.
- Unlike most temporary weapons, The Protagonist is still able to run at normal speed while wielding the GL G20.
- The grenades take a few seconds to explode.
- The grenades don't explode upon impact.
- Unlike the M2 Grenade Launcher, the grenades cannot be detonated manually.
- Can't be stored in the weapons cache or swapped with another weapon in the weapon wheel.
- Individual grenades are extremely weak.
- Rapid rate of fire plus small magazine means a lot of time is spent reloading rather than firing.
- Although Luchadore Specialists can fire the GL G20 from the passenger seat of a car, The Protagonist can not.
- The Luchadore Specialists melee attack is equivalent to that of a brute who wields a Mini-Gun or Incinerator.
- "GL G20" may be a reference to the movie Spies Like Us, as this is classification of The Protagonists.
- Saints crew members who pick up this weapon have the ability to keep this weapon when entering a vehicle
- The Protagonist can do more damage than the specialist can with this weapon, the protagonist can blow up cars with just a few grenades launched while a specialist can fire a whole clip around a car and it takes very little damage, also when a specialist uses it, it mainly just stuns.