|Saints Row: The Third.|
|Missions||Back to BasicsSR1|
Waste Not Want NotSR2
We're Going to Need GunsSR3
Saints Row 2
Saints Row: The Third
Saints Row IV
Friendly Fire can be found all around Stilwater and Steelport and sells a variety of weapons. In Saints Row, special unlockable weapons can be purchased here whilst in Saints Row 2, The Protagonist gets the weapons in his cache at all cribs.
In Saints Row 2, no Melee weapons are available at Friendly Fire, and can only be purchased at Brass Knuckles. In Saints Row, Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV, there is no dedicated Melee weapon store, so they can be purchased from Friendly Fire.
- "Thank you for calling Friendly Fire, where we aim to fill all your needs for urban and sub-urban armourment. Stop on by during business hours, but don't come knocking after we're closed or I'll blow your fucking head off. Seriously, I'll do it."
- — Friendly Fire answering machine in Saints Row 2
- "Friendly fire" is fire directed at an ally in error (ie, at a "friendly").
- It is the first business mentioned in the Saints Row storyline.
- There is an unused M4A1 model in Friendly Fire in Saints Row 2
- In Saints Row 2, NPCs can be found examining VICE 9 pistols. If bumped into they drop the VICE 9 which the player can pickup. These dropped VICE 9s can also be used as a source of free pistol ammo.
- In Saints Row IV, weapons have multiple costumes and skins.
- The Friendly Fire logo is featured on the Hurricane and Mongoose.
There are many brands mentioned in Friendly Fire, such as
- Patriot Bullets - only for real americans, with every bullet bought, you support veterans (sign at Friendly Fire).