As proposed 9 months ago, Message Walls have now been deactivated, and all content has been transferred to User_talk pages.
The talk page policies have not fundamentally changed since 2011.
But in case there's any doubt, here's a quick reminder of the most important rules.
- Sign your comment with ~~~~
- Your signature must be fundamentally similar to your username.
- Use logical indents.
- Each reply should be one level deeper than the parent comment.
- Insults are not permitted.
- Additionally: two wrongs do not make a right, it only makes two wrongs, and both violations will be dealt with equally.
- Replies belong immediately below the comment you're replying to.
- Do not leave a reply on the other person's talk page.
- Messages left in the correct place may not be removed
- You are not allowed to blank your user talk page. Anyone doing so will be blocked.
- You can remove vandalism.
- You can remove misplaced messages which belong elsewhere.
- You can remove comments which clearly violate discussion and/or content policies.
- You are not allowed to remove comments which do not otherwise violate the policies.
- No discussion is "too old" to continue.
- On topic replies are welcome, no matter how long it has been since the last comment.
- Off-topic replies are never welcome.
- Don't answer questions which admins have directed at specific users.
- If an admin asks a question on a user talk page, it is probably because they want that user to answer it, for a specific reason.
- If an admin wants an answer from anyone, they would post their question on the forum.
For a full list of talk page policies, with some examples, see Saints Row Wiki:Discussions
Questions about the discussion policies are welcome either here, or on Saints Row Wiki talk:Discussions.
452 01:31, August 21, 2017 (UTC)