A copy of Saints Row: Money Shot has surfaced, and a high resolution video has been posted to youtube. The video is included below.
We've added available information about the game to the Saints Row: Money Shot article, but there is still much we are missing.
If you have a hacked XBox 360 which can play the leaked game, we need your help! We already have the names of the missions and bullets, but here's what we still need:
- A full list of mission objectives (A screenshot or video will do)
- A full list of bullet statistics (A screenshot or video will do)
- Achievement images (You take a screenshot of the achievement page will do)
- Screenshots of the objectives of each mission (Especially Dex in mission 6!)
I can see from the video that the mission details aren't available until you complete the previous missions, so once you've completed the game, a quick video scrolling through all the objectives and bullets would be great.
Enjoy the videos!
- I wonder if the the contents of the Moneyshot DLC are the SR:TT rewards which Money Shot game was suposed to unlock. I mean you can see the Ultor Assasin outfit ,the Togo 13 and the Ultor Interceptor near the start of the Video (Two of which are grayed out with a Padlock on them)
- El Ieuan, 2013-06-04T15:17:31Z
- I just realised something.
- One of the last pieces of info about Money Shot was that it may be a PSN exclusive.
- And there was supposed to be an exclusive game mode in Saints Row: The Third for PS3 which used the Playstation Move. The Move would have been well suited to controlling the bullet in Money Shot.
- This is just speculation, but it's logical speculation.
- 452, 2013-06-04T17:50:11Z (last edited: 452, 2013-06-04T17:50:53Z)
- I wish they would of released this, looked like so much fun.
- 220.127.116.11, 2013-06-09T22:11:45Z