Because the content of Saints Row is so kid-friendly, there is an unreleased Saints Row children's book, The ABCs of Saints Row, complete with a "Saint's Row"-style misplaced apostrophe in the title, which I refuse to replicate, because while naming the game "Saints Row" and naming the District "Saint's Row" may be a valid, albeit unexplained, stylistic choice, putting an apostrophe in "ABC's" is just plain wrong.
I think it's interesting that this includes both Zinyak, and a reference to Gat being dead, further evidence Gat's death was retconned, and that it was not always planned that he was abducted.
It also includes Oleg and Josh, without mentioning their (apparent) deaths, so perhaps that was not always planned either.
Highlighting the Quota is strange, apparently Volition must think that removing content from sequels is funny.
- Nice! Never thought there's something like that.
- TheMoonLightman, 2014-10-31T21:55:16Z
- So is it, like, an actual "thing" now to spell Valderamma's name wrong constantly? I thought it was a genuine mistake during SR2 and 3.
- Also, eww, Comic Sans.
- Also, I quite enjoyed this.
- Moozipan Cheese, 2014-11-08T12:12:17Z
- Comic Sans is common in children's books. I'm okay with that in them. I'm pretty sure this is a parody, too.
- 220.127.116.11, 2016-01-06T06:41:03Z
- I do not accept this as a valid excuse to use Comic Sans.
- If Volition made a crap game, and said it's crap because it was a parody of crap games - it would still be a crap game itself. You don't get a free pass for doing something wrong just by calling it a parody.
- 452 12:37, November 21, 2016 (UTC)
- The only point is Z is not for Zimos
- 18.104.22.168, 2015-05-16T11:16:24Z
- Is P really censored or you edited this? ;-)
- Mikey De Santa, 2015-09-08T20:44:17Z
- I have not edited anything, nor have I seen a physical copy.
- 452, 2015-09-08T20:47:05Z
- OK, so the penetrator remain hidden :D but lovely Quota is there!
- Mikey De Santa, 2015-09-08T20:49:39Z