Food restores Health, and can be used when there is no time to wait for health to regenerate.
Booze increases melee attack power, while also affecting movement, and adding a rippling cosmetic effect to the screen. The Protagonist vomits after drinking too much Booze.
Weed increases damage resistance, and creates a distorted, clouded view. The Protagonist has a coughing fit after smoking too much Weed, which is shorter than vomiting, but empties the Stamina bar.
Consuming Booze or weed in front of a cop instantly increases Notoriety to level 1.
It is only possible to carry 4 items in the Food/Drug inventory at once. When using Food items The Protagonost goes through an eating animation which can be halted by buying, shooting, or Sprinting.
- Food items can be purchased at Fast Food restaurants.
- Booze and Weed items can be purchased at Liquor Stores.
- In the Zombie Uprising diversion, some zombies drop Food Items upon death. Reviving a survivor requires at carrying at least one food item, but this is not normally necessary.
- In the Fight Club activity, spectators throw Food items into the ring.
- Some Civilians, gang members and law enforcement drop Food items if jostled or killed, but food dropped by law enforcement can only be picked up in Saints Row 2.
- Level 3 - 5% discount
- Level 6 - 15% discount
After 20 Store Hold-Ups, all food, liquor and drugs are free.
- Duration (Seconds)
- Effect (Chance that of throwing up)
- Value (Used for choosing which item to replace)
- Health Restored
- Melee Boost (Percentage)
- Reduced Damage (Percentage)
|Name||Type||SR1 Cost||SR2 Cost||D||E||V||H||M||R||Store + Description|
|The Fist||Food||150||100||60||20||100||75||Freckle Bitch's
A pound and a half of meat, tomatoes, onions and hot spicy brown mustard. This big-ass burger is huge.
|Chicken Bazooms||Food||50||75||60||20||100||60||Freckle Bitch's
Giant, oval chicken nuggets
|Cognac (Henessy)||Booze||30||30||40||50||50||0||35||Liquor Stores
Pop cap and drink it
|Strange Egg Roll||Food||50||60||20||90||40||Phuc Mi Phuc Yue
A tasty egg roll. Not sure what's in it, but it sure tastes good!
|Sum Yung Guy||Food||100||60||20||90||75||Phuc Mi Phuc Yue
A great snack straight from the cook
|Sum Old Guy||Food||75||60||20||90||60||Phuc Mi Phuc Yue
A great snack aged to perfection
|Gin N' Juice||Booze||20||20||50||40||40||0||25||Liquor Stores
Pop cap and drink it.
|The Fist||Food||75||60||20||100||75||Charred Hard Burgers|
|The Twins||Food||50||60||20||90||40||Charred Hard Burgers|
|Grecian Juice||Drink||20||60||20||80||20||0||0||Company of Gyros
Nectar of the gods
|Lil' Gyro||Food||50||60||20||90||40||Company of Gyros
A bite sized portion of meat on a pita. Great for kids.
|Kabob||Food||100||60||20||100||75||Company of Gyros
|Hot Gyro||Food||75||60||20||100||60||Company of Gyros
A large mound of spicy meat on a pita.
A nice brown round donut. Perfect for dunking.
Bite sized fun. Perfect for thugs on the run.
|The Twins||Food||100||50||60||20||90||40||Freckle Bitch's
Two identical half pound burgers
|Belly Jelly Donut||Food||100||60||20||100||75||Apollo's
A big donut with a jelly filling
|Dong Tea||Drink||20||60||20||80||20||0||0||Phuc Mi Phuc Yue
Specially brewed tea for virility
|40 oz. (Dolt 45)||Booze||10||30||60||20||20||0||0||0||Liquor Stores
Sit back and crack open a Billy Dee.
|Big Swallow||Drink||20||20||60||20||80||20||0||0||Freckle Bitch's
A styrofoam cup of any delicious cola beverage.
Coffee, black as the night.
|Bubbly (Krystal)||Booze||40||40||30||75||75||0||45||Liquor Stores
Pop cap and drink it.
Hey man...have you ever looked at the back of a $20 bill....on WEEEEEEED?
The weakest form of weed, mostly pencil shavings and oregano. This is the stuff you used to get back in middle school.
Your standard, run-of-the-mill blunt. Good for glaucoma and Phish concerts.
- Pedro is a brand of soda featured in soda machines. Pedro soda machines are located inside buildings throughout Stilwater. However, nothing can be purchased from the machines.
- King Georg is a brand of premium wine (on billboard, west of Bainbridge Tower).
- Smokey Dave's is a brand of Cigarettes.
- Real High Soda Pop is a brand of Soda.
- X brew is a brand of Beer.
- Pussy Liqueurs - go ahead, spoil yourself (sign on some Taxis and Peterliner trailers.
- Rotting Fruit Drink is a brand of fruit juice featured in vending machines.
- Orange Blax is a brand of fruit juice featured in vending machines.
- Crapped Out Coffee is a brand of Coffee vending machines with the slogan: "Spew a Brew TODAY!"
- Saints Flow is a Saints-branded energy drink. It is sold at Planet Saints stores (cans on store selves). There are Saints Flow Mascots and vending machines. When exposed to radiation, Saints Flow can even grant super powers (Super Sprint, telepathy, super strength, and fire pyrokineic fireballs).
- Joe Cola is a cola company which is all over Steelport and has a buyable property, Joe Cola Factory. Adverts are on benches, billboards and on top of taxis. Inside of Steelport News their are cardboard cut-outs of a white hair street punk adversting marketing to young people "The Saints Enjoy Bustin' Da Caps off of JOE COLA, DAWG!" and 12 packs cost $5.99. According to Zimos[when?], when Joe Cola first came out it he says it "tasted like toilet water laced with cocaine" (likely a reference to Coke a Cola which originally did contain cocaine). Joe Cola vending machines and Mascots also exist.
- The logo for Joe Cola features the face of a soldier famously used as a 1942 coffee rationing poster. It has since found its way on the internet as meme posters. Cup of coffee back then was referred to as "a cup of Joe", hence the usage of the logo.
- Burlord is a brand of beer
- Olde Steel is brand of beer made right in the city of Steelport. It is known as "The Star of all Beers". They even have their own Mascot (who resembles the Joe Cola mascots).