Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Also known as||
"Veteran Child" SR2
Similar to the real-life flashbang, the in-game weapon itself isn't lethal but its blinding effects stop The Protagonist and make them more vulnerable to any impact.
Saints Row 2Edit
They are available from the beginning of the game at Friendly Fire for $250 per grenade, and are featured in the fourth Sons of Samedi mission "Veteran Child" where they are used to separate DJ Veteran Child and Shaundi as his Human Shield.
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
The Flashbang is a type of grenades in Saints Row: The Third; each grenade costs $50.
- Main article: Weapon Upgrades.
Fart in a JarEdit
After upgrading the Flashbang to Level 4, the name and image are replaced by the Fart in a Jar. The Fart in a Jar does far more damage to enemies and keeps them stunned for longer. It releases a green fart mist that may cause people to gag or vomit.
- The Cheat for this weapon in Saints Row 2 is #930.
- The Cheat for this weapon in Saints Row: The Third is "giveflashbang".
- At only $250, the Flashbang is the cheapest grenade available at Friendly Fire in Saints Row 2, and are the only grenade available from Friendly Fire at the beginning of the game.
- The Fart in a Jar was initially not supposed to be in Saints Row: The Third, as during development, Volition considered it to be too over the top.[reference?] However, after word of it spread, the resulting fan interest was so great that the weapon was put back in, and is present in the final version of the game.[reference?]
- In Saints Row: The Third, when the Fart in a Jar is thrown at a zombie, it makes them go crazy and run faster than normal.
- If a Fart in a Jar is thrown at a vehicle, any enemies inside the vehicle abandon it. This even works with helicopters, provided that the character controlling the helicopter is within range of the blast. This does not work with tanks, as there is no driver inside the tank.
- During "Three Way", even with infinite grenade ammo, only 3 Fart in a Jars can be acquired.
- Some law enforcement and SNG soldiers drop Flashbangs when killed.
- If dropped, the Flashbang rolls as if spherical.