|Appears in||Saints Row 2|
Saints Row: Total Control
- It is a lightweight incendiary device capable of igniting multiple targets at once. Originally designed by Ultor labs for the Stilwater Police Department, Police chief Troy Bradshaw has recently banned the use of this weapon by his officers. According to Ultor, it can be used to light candles on birthday cakes, though it is recommended that the special boy/girl not be present in the room when this is attempted
- The Flamethrower can be unlocked by completing level 3 of the Mayhem activity in the Nuclear Power Plant District. It is never available from Friendly Fire, although it is possible to buy ammunition there.
- The Flamethrower is available during Zombie Uprising, and is found in a small room near the bounds of the level. As when burning Civilians, Zombies will run chaotically when on fire so when this weapon is used in enclosed spaces, there is a high chance that The Protagonist will also be set on fire.
- The Cheat Code for this weapon in Saints Row 2 is #929
- The flamethrower's appearance in Saints Row: Total Control is drastically different from in Saints Row 2.
- The game may suffer from frame drops or freeze if too many people are set on fire at once.
|Weapons in Saints Row 2|
|Melee||Knife • Butterfly Knife • Nightstick • Crowbar • Baseball Bat • Sledgehammer • Machete • Samurai Sword • Pimp Slap |
Pepper Spray • Stun Gun • Chainsaw • Shock Paddles • Detonator • Geiger Counter • Dual Samurai Swords
|Pistol||VICE 9 • Kobra • NR4 • GDHC .50 • .44 Shepherd|
|SMG||T3K Urban • GAL 43 • SKR-9 Threat|
|Shotgun||AS14 Hammer • Tombstone • XS-2 Ultimax • 12 Gauge • Pimp Cane|
|Rifle||K6 Krukov • AR-40 Xtnd • AR-50 XMAC • AR-50 w/Grenade Launcher • AR200 SAW|
|Special||Mini-Gun • Flamethrower • McManus 2010 • RPG Launcher • Annihilator RPG • Fire Extinguisher|
|Thrown||Flashbang • Molotov Cocktail • Pipe Bomb • Satchel Charge • Hand Grenade • Fireworks|
|Vehicle||Water Spray • Septic Spray • Mounted .50 cal • Minigun/Rockets • Rocket Turret DLC|