|Also known as||Alex-S (Base model)|
Saints Row 2
|Law Enforcement||Stilwater Police Department|
|Other||Call 555-7973 (Saints Row 2)|
- The Five-O seats 4 people, and is used by the Stilwater Police Department and Ultor security officers at 1-2 stars Notoriety, and can sometimes be seen when at 3 stars. The Five-O is not as heavily armoured as other law enforcement vehicles and can be destroyed easily by the player with a rifle, pimp cane or sub-machine gun.
- When driving this vehicle with the lights and sirens activated, all vehicles driven by Civilians will move to the side of the road. As with all vehicles with sirens, when the driver is killed or exits the vehicle, the sirens will turn off but the lights will continue flashing. This also happens when The Protagonist exits a stationary vehicle, or jumps out while cruise control is active.
- The police car has high speed and damage resilience for a sedan. Combined with its road-clearing siren, it is an ideal choice for early game missions before the player acquires some of the more exotic luxury sports cars or upgrades to an SUV for battle missions.
- In Saints Row 2, it is wanted by the Suburbs District Chop Shop.
- There are three versions of this vehicle in Saints Row 2
- The SPD version has a classic black and white paintjob with SPD markings, including the Stilwater Seal.
- The Ultor version has a solid black paintjob with Ultor markings, black titanium deep dish rims and a different light bar. It also has different options enabled by default for Front Mods and Hoods.
- The third version can be found in the Nuclear Power Plant District and has an orange roof and Nuclear Power Plant logos with the same rims as the SPD model and with the light bar of the Ultor Five-O.
- In Saints Row 2, the Five-O comes with two different light bars, a wider bar with 6 segments or a normal police light bar.
- In Saints Row, the Five-O cannot be customized.
- In Saints Row 2, the Five-O has a total of 6 Vehicle Customization options. It does not have Hydraulics available. The available Wheel Sizes are 8-13 and the available Wheel Widths are 1-3.
- Mods include
- 2 Front Mods
- 2 Lights
- 2 Hoods
- Paints available are
- Body Color (3 sections)
- Trim Color (2 sections)
- Rim Color (2 sections)
- Window Tint
- Interior Color
- When calling the phone number for the Stilwater Police Department, 555-SWPD (555-7973) on the Phone, a SPD Five-O will drive to The Protagonist's location, and stealing it will not incur notoriety.
- The Cheat Code for this vehicle in Saints Row is #32830 (#Five0).
- The Cheat Code for this vehicle in Saints Row 2 is #1055.
- Chief Bradshaw drives this car when called as Homie.
- The numbers on top of the car vary from 00-99.
- The Five-O is based on a Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, which is a common police car across the USA.
- The Five-O is named after the TV series Hawaii Five-O. Due to the series, it is also now a common slang term for the Police.
- The Five-O, Taxi and Interest all use the same base model, named "Alex-S", and that name is visible on the rear of the car.
- It is possible to enter the back seat of the Five-O if the Enter Vehicle button is pressed as the cops are getting out of the car.