|A picture is worth 1000 words. |
Improve this article by adding an image
of more images of the weapon.
|Help the Saints Row Wiki by cleaning up this article!|
|Features in||Thank You and Goodnight!|
|Notes||Speed: 35 |
|Appears in||Saints Row 2|
Fireworks are used in the "Thank You and Goodnight!" Brotherhood mission, where Pierce drives The Protagonist around in the Feed Dogs' Pyro Truck. They are not improvised weapons, but thrown weapons instead. During the mission, they are thrown like Satchel Charges, however are not remote-detonated, but time detonated unless the fireworks hit a car, in which case they will explode instantly, blowing up the vehicle. They can be thrown short and long ranges, like hand grenades, and can be thrown from human shields. However, out-of mission, they will not appear in The Protagonists hands, as if nothing is there and when thrown, the game will freeze.
Co-op is required, this cannot be done in mission replay.
- Start the Mission "Thank you and Goodnight!"
- Have the guest rob Semi Broken to receive 3 stars.
- Kill Pierce next to the drivers side door of the Fireworks Truck.
- Kill all Brotherhood
- Shoot the drivers side door with a McManus 2010.
- Attract police around the truck, and make them drop all of their weapons. Remember the host is not allowed to do anything to the police.
- Revive Pierce.
- The Guest will be in the drivers seat, and hopefully a cop will pull them out.
- The guest goes to the back of the truck.
- Guest kills the host, then revives them.
- The Host heads for the closest weapons cache, which is the Brass Knuckles by Ezpata.
- The host enters the store, switches to weapons cache, and switches to a different thrown weapon, and switches back to fireworks, which is now in the cache.
- Start the mission "Thank you and Goodnight!"
- The host will enter the fireworks truck area first and grab a Brotherhood as human shield.
- The host, making sure Pierce does not obtain any weapons from killed Brotherhood, will hide behind the containers to the northeast of the fireworks truck area right next to the freeway.
- The guest will enter the area and kill all Brotherhood, except for the one being held by the host.
- The guest, using a McManus 2010, will shoot the drivers side door. This will make it fall out.
- The guest will drive to Semi Broken and kill the people on the left as they enter. This will instantly raise the police notoriety of both players to 3 stars.
- The guest will lure at least one cop to the fireworks truck area. The cop(s) must be disarmed from their primary weapon using a stun gun. Note that sometimes the cops will pick up their weapons again.
- The guest must then move drivers side door while being attacked by the disarmed cop.
- The host must then kill the remaining Brotherhood.
- The guest should be pulled out of the truck by the disarmed cop. If this is does not happen the host must restart the mission.
- After the guest is pulled out of the truck they must move to the back of the truck and kill the host.
- The host must be revived and they will be free to walk. Note however that no vehicle can be entered after having exited the fireworks truck.
- The host must run to the nearest weapons cache to save the fireworks weapon.
- Once the host accessed the weapons cache they must switch to a different thrown weapon. This will save the weapon in the stash.
- Take out your fireworks from your weapons cache.
- Open up the weapons cache again, and select Satchel Charge.
- Waste all Satchel Charge Ammunition, and detonate all of it.
- Return to your weapons cache and switch to fireworks.
- You Ammunition will now be (previous amount)+1.
- Do repeatedly until you get to 10 total fireworks, the maximum.
- The reason for killing Pierce is that he must be kept away from the truck and any weapons lying on the floor. Otherwise he will kill any cops and Brotherhood that are part of the plan.
- Sometimes, after the host and the guest have gotten out of the truck, Pierce can get stuck inside the truck and get killed. It is recommended to keep an eye on him as he will easily get killed in the mix of cops and Brotherhood.
- It is highly recommended for the host to have unlocked unlimited sprint since they will have to run a long way to a weapons cache and will be under constant attack of cops and Brotherhood.
- Also, when the host is headed to the weapons cache, it is important to keep an eye on the timer as well as on Pierce. When the timer runs out the mission fails, the same happens if Pierce is abandoned.
- The host, when running to the weapons cache, will not be able to use any weapons against the cops or Brotherhood. Therefore, it is recommended the guest will follow the host and keep them safe from any threats.
- If the fireworks truck is destroyed before or after the guest is pulled out the mission will fail. When the guest is pulled out it is of great importance to kill and revive the host as quickly as possible and steer clear from the truck to prevent it from being damaged.
|Weapons in Saints Row 2|
|Melee||Knife • Butterfly Knife • Nightstick • Crowbar • Baseball Bat • Sledgehammer • Machete • Samurai Sword • Pimp Slap |
Pepper Spray • Stun Gun • Chainsaw • Shock Paddles • Detonator • Geiger Counter • Dual Samurai Swords
|Pistol||VICE 9 • Kobra • NR4 • GDHC .50 • .44 Shepherd|
|SMG||T3K Urban • GAL 43 • SKR-9 Threat|
|Shotgun||AS14 Hammer • Tombstone • XS-2 Ultimax • 12 Gauge • Pimp Cane|
|Rifle||K6 Krukov • AR-40 Xtnd • AR-50 XMAC • AR-50 w/Grenade Launcher • AR200 SAW|
|Special||Mini-Gun • Flamethrower • McManus 2010 • RPG Launcher • Annihilator RPG • Fire Extinguisher|
|Thrown||Flashbang • Molotov Cocktail • Pipe Bomb • Satchel Charge • Hand Grenade • Fireworks|
|Vehicle||Water Spray • Septic Spray • Mounted .50 cal • Minigun/Rockets • Rocket Turret DLC|