|Filmore Parking Garage|
? marked, ? minimum kills
- A bunch of King's bookies are meeting at a parking garage to discuss rigging games. Don't let any of 'em walk away from the meeting. No one fucks with my hockey game...
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
It can be read in-game upon completion of the Stronghold by pausing the game, and selecting 'Story' from the 'INFO' tab.
- Destroy all Vice Kings vehicles.
Go up the garage, fighting lightly-defended Vice Kings and destroying their cars. Save on SMG ammo for the final part of this Stronghold and use a shotgun to destroy the vehicles instead. Once they start flaming, they are sure to eventually explode.
- One more Vice King left, on the rooftop.
Once all-but-one vehicle is destroyed and The Protagonist reaches the rooftop, the final Vice Kings gang member escapes in the final vehicle and drives off the rooftop, triggering a car chase.
- Don't let him get away.
He is fairly easy to deal with; simply follow him off the garage and chase after him, showering him with submachine gun ammo. His vehicle does not last long at the mercy of the poor driver.
- Julius Little mentions in the opening of the Stronghold that he is a fan of hockey. The 'Story' section reveals that Julius lost money on one of these rigged hockey games before the Stronghold began.
- The cars that are marked to be destroyed cannot be entered.
- If a car is not driven to the top floor, a Halberd is provided.