Focusing entirely on melee combat, the Fight Club Activity puts the player up in a confined ring, against increasing numbers of opponents, as well as increasing the toughness of each opponent. Once all enemy combatants have been eliminated, the player progresses to the next round.
As each round progresses, food items are thrown into the ring for each opponent defeated, as well as Improvised Weapons such as chairs, cinder blocks and tires. These will break after several uses, and can also be used by opponents.
Fight Club is a showcase for the new 'Finishing Move' system, where the player must perform a 'Quick Time Event'-based take down on an enemy when their health drops below a certain level. The lower the opponents health, the easier it is to perform the finish them. This 'Finishing Move' system is also used in Zombie Uprising.
There are two fight club locations with 6 levels at each location.
- Both: Don't Talk About It achievement.
- Level 3: Pumped up (15% Increased Melee Damage)
- Level 6: Pumped up (30% Increased Melee Damage)
- The Don't Talk About It achievement is a reference to the famous line from the movie Fight Club, in which Tyler Durden says "The first rule of fight club is 'you do not talk about fight club'"
- Sometimes, some of the fighters will reference lines in Fight Club. One such fighter says, "It is only when you have lost everything, that you are free to do anything."
- It is one of the few activities when the player is killed that does not register on the statistics
- The map icon for fight club can be seen on the minimap near the end of the 8 Minute Gameplay Trailer, the icon was later revealed to be a Gang Operation.