|Saints Row 2|
|Also known as||
4 door, law enforcement
? SR SR2 SRTT SRIV
Police Notoriety (5 units)
The FBI is an SUV that seats 4 people, and is the vehicle used by the FBI at level 5 police Notoriety. In Saints Row 2, these are used in the Saint's Row District and Stilwater Nuclear by Ultor, but they are driven by standard Ultor Security officers, not their own FBI or Masako forces.
In Saints Row, it is wanted by the Chop Shop in the Downtown District, it is the eighth Hijacking target of the Suburbs District and it is driven by the Hitman target named Bill. In Saints Row 2, it is driven by a Hitman target named Frank. It is featured in level 10 of Tow Truck and during "First Impressions", where it is present as part of police roadblock.
It is very tough for an SUV, taking up to 2 RPG launches to destroy. It is also agile, features good grip and is almost always spawns in groups. FBI agents driving these vehicles use the vehicle's toughness and speed to ram The Protagonist's vehicle, or to overtake and block the road.
Since it is classed as an SUV, it is a good car to use for Racing, as the other races use standard SUVs which are much slower.
The FBI is the fastest 4 door vehicle with the highest mass, torque and hitpoints. Upgraded FBI is also good choice for Drive-by as it can withstand enough firepower and 2 rockets without exploding.
- Saints Row
The FBI cannot be customized.
- Saints Row 2
The FBI has few Vehicle Customization options. It does not have Hydraulics, Industrial Rims available or any options in Body Mods or Details. The available Wheel Sizes are 12-18 and the available Wheel Widths are 1-2.
- Body Color (2 sections)
- Trim Color (3 sections)
- Rim Color (2 sections)
- Window Tint
- Interior Color
- Saints Row
There is only one black variant used by the FBI.
- Saints Row 2
There are three variants of the FBI:
- Standard - FBI decals and Tabletop Gray interior.
- Appears for 5 star Notoriety.
- Has 2 pairs of sirens (front and rear).
- Ultor - Ultor decals and Bright Day Orange interior.
- Appears for 4-5 star Notoriety in Saint's Row and Nuclear Power Plant Districts.
- Has 1 pair of sirens (rear).
- Ultor CS - Ultor decals, Bright Day Orange interior and footboards.
- Only during "So a Gang Leader Walks In A Bar..." cutscene of "Picking a Fight" mission. It is possible to obtain it by using a mod.
- The Cheat for this vehicle in Saints Row is #324 (#FBI).
- The Cheat for this vehicle in Saints Row 2 is #1054.
- In the FBI, the police radio channel is called "Stilwater FBI Dispatch", but is identical to "Stilwater Police Dispatch".
- The FBI logo on the car is almost identical to the "FBI" name that appears on-screen.
- The FBI resembles both the Ford Excursion and Second Generation Ford Expedition.
- The name of the model of the car is "Beauraucrat 2500XL".
- The license plate of the FBI in Saints Row is "GVT- FBI".
- In Saints Row, there is a file on the dashboard.
- The FBI is the only vehicle in the series with wind deflectors (also known as rain guards) on the door windows.