|Saints Row 2|
|Also known as||Beauraucrat 2500XL (Car model)|
|Style||4 door, law enforcement|
Saints Row 2
|Law Enforcement||FBI, Ultor|
|Other||Gain notoriety (level 5)|
- Did you want FBI (law enforcement)?
- The FBI is an SUV that seats 4 people, and is the vehicle used by the FBI when The Protagonist has a 5 star police Notoriety level. In Saints Row 2, these are used in the Saint's Row District by Ultor, but they are driven by standard Ultor Security officers, not their own FBI or Masako forces.
- In Saints Row, it is wanted by the Chop Shop in the Downtown District, and is driven by the Hitman target named Bill. In Saints Row 2, it is driven by a Hitman target named Frank.
- It is very tough for an SUV, taking up to 2 RPG launches to destroy. It is also agile, features good grip and is almost always seen in groups. FBI agents driving these vehicles use the vehicle's toughness and speed to ram The Protagonist's vehicle, or to overtake and block the road.
- Since it is classed as an SUV, it is a good car to use for Racing, as you will be competing against standard SUVs, which are much slower.
- The FBI is objectively the best 4 door vehicle, as it is the fastest 4 door vehicle with the highest mass, torque and hitpoints.
There are three Variants of the FBI:
- FBI decals - appears for 5 star notoriety.
- ULTOR decals - appears for 5 star notoriety in Saint's Row District.
- ULTOR decals and footboard - only during cutscenes or using a mod.
- In Saints Row, the FBI cannot be customized.
- In Saints Row 2, the FBI has few Vehicle Customization options. It does not have Hydraulics, Industrial Rims available or any options in Body Mods or Details. The available Wheel Sizes are 12-18 and the available Wheel Widths are 1-2.
- Paints available are
- Body Color (2 sections)
- Trim Color (3 sections)
- Rim Color (2 sections)
- Window Tint
- Interior Color
- The Cheat Code for this vehicle in Saints Row is #324 (#FBI).
- The Cheat Code for this vehicle in Saints Row 2 is #1054.
- In the FBI, the police radio channel is called "Stilwater FBI Dispatch", but is identical to "Stilwater Police Dispatch".
- The FBI logo on the car is almost identical to the "FBI" name that appears on-screen.
- Based on the Second Generation Ford Expedition.
- The name of the model of the car is "Beauraucrat 2500XL", and is shown on the rear of the car.
- The license plate of the FBI is "GVT- FBI".
- In Saints Row, there appears to be a file on the dashboard.