- For the vehicle, see FBI (vehicle).
The FBI will be dispatched at a 5-Star Notoriety and will attack the perpetrator in a group of 2, with dozens sent out in attempt to take the perpetrator down. They will arrive, and chase the target down in FBI SUVs and will constantly ram into the perpetrator. They are a fairly weak law enforcement, however FBI Agents have very good accuracy and basic but powerful weaponry, compensating for the 2-man units sent out. In Saints Row 2, there is also an the Ultor version of the FBI, however the only difference is the logos on the sides of their SUVs, having ULTOR instead of FBI.
Though they do not appear in Saints Row: The Third, the FBI is mentioned and Kinzie Kensington was a member of the FBI, until she was fired due to the actions of Matt Miller and the Deckers because she tried to convince her superiors that Matt Miller and the Syndicate are a threat. Kinzie's time at the FBI she became aware of top secret information such as the existance of the Daedalus, the NEMO chair, and possibly the Protagonist's real name.
- Saints Row - Suits, Ties and Sunglasses.
- Saints Row 2 - Lacking the suit and tie, however they have gained a Protective Body Armour as well as combat fatigues.
- FBI SUV - Standard patrol vehicle
- Interest - Undercover vehicle in Saints Row, it is only seen during Hijacking and Escort activities.