The player is given a luxury car with tinted windows, and must first pick up a hooker before driving to the client, who may be male or female. Once the client is collected, the 'pleasure' meter begins to build. Once the 'pleasure' meter is full, that stage is complete.
However, the player must avoid the paparazzi, significant others, private investigators and even the IRS. When any of these are close enough, progress of the 'pleasure' meter is halted, and the 'footage' meter increases. If the 'footage' meter fills up, the mission is failed.
The client occasionally asks for specific things, such such as smashing up other cars, driving really fast, making long jumps, going to specific destinations or killing a specific pedestrian. Until these requirements are met, the pleasure meter stops progressing.
If playing consecutive rounds, the player must switch hookers after two stages for a 'fresh' one. It's also a good time to have the car repaired.
Firing a weapon whilst in the car will drain the pleasure meter, even if the shots don't hit anything.
- "Camera Shy" - Vice Kings
- "Class Act" - Westside Rollerz
- "The No Touching Rule" - Los Carnales
- This subject requires more information. You can help by editing this page.
Saints Row 2Edit
Sykes runs an illegitimate escort business through the Tee'N'Ay strip club and was being watched by the police. He wears black clothing, has a French accent, and speaks in third person.
Lindsey is contacted through Thirteen Thirty Seven internet cafe. He appears to be a stereotypical nerd, and prefers to be known as a "Romance Manager" rather than pimp.
Saints Row Edit
- Bavogian Plaza (Vice Kings) - "Samantha" unlocked as a Homie
- Wardill Airport (Los Carnales) - "Zoot Suit" outfit unlocked in the Wardrobe
- Misty Lane (Westside Rollerz) - Anchor added to Garage
- Fluffer Achievement
Saints Row 2 Edit
Red Light District
- Level 3: Vehicle delivery Homie for $1,000
- Level 6: Vehicle delivery Homie for free
- Level 3: Samedi notoriety reduced
- Level 6: Samedi notoriety further reduced
- Ethel and Socialite added to your garage. These unlocked vehicles are not custom, and can be modified normally.
- Trickster Achievement
Tips and StrategyEdit
- The pursuing vehicles do not pull up slower, drive slower or turn slower then the vehicle given to the player. The trick to outrun them is doing handbrake aided u-turns (something the AI drivers can not do) from high speed or taking risky shortcuts.
- Never slow down at roadblocks. If one can not be navigated around then forcing an opening by crashing right between two vehicles is the best option.
- Drive on long, wide roads when possible. Those give more options for turning, obstacle evasion and driving on the wrong side of the road.
- When tasked with killing a pedestrian, driving over them is preferred over SMG fire. Coming back for them when missed is best done by speeding up again and doing a u-turn as mentioned above.
- ↑ As mentioned in the Achievements and Trophies in Saints Row: The Third list.