Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Drive around town and keep the paparazzi away from your car to earn cash and respect.
- — Escort introduction in Saints Row 2
The Protagonist is given a luxury car with tinted windows, and must first pick up a Prostitute before driving to the client, who may be male or female. Once the client is collected, the 'pleasure' meter begins to build. Once the 'pleasure' meter is full, that stage is complete.
There are numerous obstacles to avoid, such as paparazzi, significant others, private investigators and the IRS. When any of these are close enough, progress of the 'pleasure' meter is halted, and the 'footage' meter increases. If the 'footage' meter fills up, the mission is failed.
The client occasionally asks for specific things, such as smashing up other cars, driving really fast, making long jumps, going to specific destinations or killing a specific pedestrian. Until these requirements are met, the pleasure meter stops progressing.
After two consecutive rounds, the hooker must be exchanged for a 'fresh' one, which gives an opportunity to have the car repaired.
Firing a weapon whilst in the car drains the pleasure meter, even if the shots don't hit anything.
- Drive fast and safe to keep the Tiger happy and increase your courage.
- — Instructions
In Saints Row: The Third, there is a variant of Escort in which a Tiger is escorted, rather than a client with a Prostitute.
The "pleasure" and "footage" meters are replaced with "Courage" and "Animal Rage" respectively. When a news van gets too close, or the car collides with cars and obstacles, the tiger mauls The Protagonist.
In co-op play, a guest sits in the backseat in an attempt to tame the tiger "if things get too tough".
A unique vehicle is provided for each instance of the activity. Each can be kept by exiting the activity.
- Justice - Los Carnales, Wardill Airport
- Zomkah - Vice Kings, Bavogian Plaza
- Eiswolf - Westside Rollerz Misty Lane
IRS agents drive an Interest, the Private Investigator drives a Zircon, while the significant other drives a Ricochet. At times, the significant other will be armed with an NR4 pistol, firing it as she pursues The Protagonist, the escort, and the client.
Los Carnales (Wardill Airport)
- Jack: "Hey kid, how'd you like to make some quick cash."The Protagonist approaches Jack's table and reaches for the money Jack had just been counting.Jack: "Evidently you aren't familiar with the no touching rule...You want the money, you do me a favor. I got a couple of high-profile regulars who want a little more than a lap dance. Now, normally they could go off to the VIP room, bust a nut and be on their way. But these guys have special tastes they'd like to keep, uh, private. Being caught with a hooker is bad enough. Being caught with a fat hooker is even worse. I got a girl waiting in a car out back, all you got to do is pick up the John and give the two of them some privacy. Just make sure no one sees what's going on, alright?"
- — Jack in The No Touching Rule cutscene.
- Samantha: "Hey, baby."Samantha approaches The Protagonist and smiles. Meanwhile a Paparazzi is attempting to photograph her.Bruno: "No fuckin' cameras!"Bruno takes the Paparazzi's camera and throws him to the ground.Paparazzi: "Please, I-I-I thought-"
Bruno: "You thought you'd come here to get a story, but let me tell ya somethin', that ain't gonna happen. Now get the hell out."Bruno throws the Paparazzi towards the entrance. The Paparazzi gets up and points.Paparazzi: "You're gonna wish you never did that, when my lawyers get through-"The Protagonist punches the Paparazzi out.Bruno: "Nice! Thanks for saving me the trouble. Tell ya what; we could use someone who's got no love for the press. A bunch of big shots like to rent our girls for private parties, and there's nothing the media loves more than a sex scandal. If you can make sure our girls can do their job without the press catching on, we'll pay you some serious cash."
- Jenna: "Hey darlin'. Why don't you have a seat?"Jenna motions to the seat next to her, and The Protagonist sits down.Jenna: "I don't mean to pick on ya or anything, but most of the Saints go to places that are a little trashier...why do I got the feelin' you're looking for something other than pink?"The Protagonist gives a shrug.Jenna: "I guess you like to keep to yourself...that's good, I like discretion. Celebrities look to me when they're in need of companionship. They've all made their way into my little black book, and the list keeps growing. These are powerful people, and if their hobbies were made public it would ruin their careers, to say nothing of my livelihood. If you're up for it, I need a driver. Simple job; take the girl to the client, then give them enough time in private."
- — Jenna in Class Act cutscene.
Saints Row 2Edit
Sykes runs an illegitimate escort business through the Tee'N'Ay strip club and is being watched by the police. He wears black clothing, has a French accent, and speaks in third person.
Lindsey is contacted through Thirteen Thirty Seven internet cafe. He resembles a stereotypical nerd, and prefers to be known as a "Romance Manager" rather than pimp.
Red Light District
- Level 3: Samedi notoriety reduced
- Level 6: Samedi notoriety further reduced
- Ethel and Socialite added to the garage. These unlockable vehicles are not custom, and can be modified normally.
- Trickster Achievement
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
- Main article: Tips.
- The trick to losing pursuing vehicles is doing handbrake aided u-turns (something the AI drivers can not do) from high speed or taking risky shortcuts.
- Never slow down at roadblocks. If one can not be navigated around then forcing an opening by crashing right between two vehicles is the best option.
- Drive on long, wide roads when possible. Those give more options for turning, obstacle evasion and driving on the wrong side of the road.
- When tasked with killing a pedestrian, driving over them is preferred over SMG fire. Coming back for them when missed is best done by speeding up again and doing a u-turn.
- When played as a mission started through the Cellphone, the mission is named "Eye of the Tiger".
- A GameInformer preview misidentified Tiger Escort with Guardian Angel.
- There are scenes similar to this activity in the movies Talledega Nights and The Hangover.
- The Protagonist's reaction to this Activity is "A FUCKING TIGER?!".
- This activity has a real life counterpart in the ancient sport of "Lion Drome" in which the driver of a vehicle drives around an enclosed bowl like arena with a lion or other type of fierce animal at his side. The last Lion Drome closed in 1964, after the lion bit a carnival worker.
- Homies may be recruited but if one enters the attempts to enter the back seat the game freezes.
- There is a similar tiger in The White House when The Protagonist, Pierce and Benjamin King are on their way to a press conference.
- In co-operative mode, in Saints Row: The Third, the guest calming the tiger has the option to punch it, using the melee button. This instantly fills the tiger's rage meter.
- ↑ Achievements: Achievements and Trophies in Saints Row: The Third list.
- ↑ Image:
- ↑ Note: The name comes from the game data files
- ↑ Game Informer: The Over-The-Top Activities Of Saints Row: The Third
- ↑ Image:
- ↑ GameTrailers: Saints Row: The Third Video Game, Preview
- ↑ New York Times: Article about Lion Dromes.
- ↑ Mission: The Saints Wing