|Saints Row: The Third|
|Saints Row IV|
|Games||Saints Row: The Third|
''Saints Row IV
The Emu is a compact 2 seater. It has a short wheelbase, which makes it the second smallest 4 wheeled ground vehicle after the Toad.
The Emu isn't a very fast car, although it feels faster when you're inside. Its engine is quite whirry, but that makes a good sound when revved hard enough. The Emu isn't meant to be a speedy car, as the size suggests it's mainly built for cruising through Steelport.
The Emu isn't the best car to drive when being chased, but it's a good car for cutting through traffic. Emus are extremely light, and don't skid when reversing, as the Bulldog does. However, Emus have poor damage resistance, as one hit from the Apoca-Fist will make one explode.
The Emu has a total of 11 Vehicle Customization options. It does not have Industrial Rims available. The available Wheel Sizes are 16-20 and the available Wheel Widths are 1-4.
- 3 Exhaust Tips (Default: Exhaust Tip 1)
- 2 Front Bumpers (Default: Front Bumper 1)
- 2 Hoods (Default: Hood 1)
- 2 Rear Bumpers (Default: Rear Bumper 1)
- 2 Spoilers (Default: Spoiler 1)
- Decal 2 (genki_zombie, boom, koi, dragon)
Paints available are
- Body Color (2 sections)
- Rim Color
- Trim Color (2 sections)
- Window Tint (Default: 60% Tint)
- Interior Color
- Misc Color (Default: 100% Tint )
- Mechanical Color (Default: 40% Tint)
- License plate: JMM 5610
- 33% chance each of 2 Rims which are not available at the Mechanic
- Black Defroster Decal. No Decal 2. 75% Grime
- Random Modern body paint with Gloss Satin Bright White sides
- Jet Black Plastic and Gray Rubber Trim.
- Stainless Steel Rims.
- There are no Cheats for this vehicle.
- This vehicle resembles the Smart ForTwo, Toyota Scion iQ and Chevrolet Spark but the front resembles the Aston Martin Cygnet and Kia Picanto.
- There is a Challenge to destroy 50 Emus, by Oleg, due to the "impracticality" of the size.
- The Emu is based on Halberd.
- Mascots use the Emu in the Survival round at Let's Pretend, along with the Widowmaker and Knoxville.
- ↑ Data files: Emu data files contain references to Halberd variants.