|Saints Row: The Third|
|Saints Row IV|
|Appearances||Saints Row: The Third|
Saints Row IV
The Emu is a compact 2 seater. It is ideal for transporting the player and a homie. It has a short wheelbase, which makes it the smallest 4 wheeled ground vehicle, aside from the Toad (Quad). The Emu isn't the best car to drive if you are being chased. However, it's a good car for cutting through traffic to reach your destination. When found, either parked or stolen, the Emu is usually a Blue / Red / Green car, with a contrasting White Paint. Once added to the Garage, it can be customized it variously according to your tastes. The most popular place Emus spawn are either in Loren Square or roundabouts the Let's Pretend area. Emus are extremely light, which adds to ease of driving. Plus, the Emu doesn't skid when reversing, unlike the Bulldog. However, Emus have poor damage resistance, as one hit from the Apoca-Fist will make one explode.
The Emu isn't a very fast car, although it feels faster when you're inside. Its engine is quite whirry, but that makes a good sound when revved hard enough. The Emu isn't meant to be a speedy car, as the size suggests it's mainly built for cruising through Steelport.
The Emu has a total of 11 Vehicle Customization options. It does not have Industrial Rims available. The available Wheel Sizes are 16-20 and the available Wheel Widths are 1-4.
- 3 Exhaust Tips
- 2 Front Bumpers
- 2 Hoods
- 2 Rear Bumpers
- 2 Spoilers
Paints available are
- Body Color (2 sections)
- Rim Color
- Trim Color (2 sections)
- Window Tint
- Interior Color
- Misc Color
- Mechanical Color
When Stock Bumpers & Hoods have been swapped for the second set, the car looks a lot more sportier. It also has an oversized spoiler, which really stands out.
- There is no Cheat Code for this vehicle.
- This vehicle is heavily based on the Smart ForTwo, but the front resembles the Aston Martin Cygnet and the Kia Picanto , and the car highly resembles the Toyota / Scion iQ
- It is also very similar to the Chevrolet Spark
- There is a Challenge where the player is tasked with destroying 50 Emus by Oleg, due to the "impracticality" of the size.
- The Emu is based on Halberd.
- Other than the Widowmaker and the Knoxville, mascots also favor the Emu. This can be clearly seen in the survival in which the player must defend the store "Let's Pretend" from a massive mascot assault. Many of them arrive in the Emu so much so that it is the best way to clear the challenge involving destroying Emus given by Oleg above.
- ↑ Inspection of the data files reveals that the Emu file contains references to Halberd variants.
|See Vehicle Task Force for ways to improve this article.|