|Some information in this article was added before the game was released.|
|Requirement||Campaign Trail of Destruction/Hello Teacup|
|Used By||The Protagonist|
|Appears in||Saints Row IV|
Dubstep Gun is a weapon in Saints Row IV.
- "It's a party in a gun! Make the world dance to your beat and fear the power of your wubs!"
- — Weapon Description 
The Dubstep Gun fires pulses of energy to the beat of an electronic song, the song being determined by the Costume selected for the gun. It has no ammo reserve, instead relying on a charge percentage that regenerates over time. It also needs to charge up energy before it can fire.
- Normal: It is available after Keith David's Campaign Trail of Destruction side quest. It can also be unlocked at the end of the Hello Teacup primary mission, although it's very late in the game.
- DLC Remix Version: It is unlocked after completion of The Real World.
- No ammo required (uses ammo charge).
- When upgraded with explosive wubs it can replace rocket launchers in the role of vehicle destruction(apart from tanks).
- Very high firing rate.
- Makes pedestrians dance to the music.
- With explosive wubs, once charged up, rampage can be unleashed and a large area of foes can be annihilated rather quickly
- Requires mandatory time to charge up and fire.
- May be diffficult to pinpoint targets accurately among all the flashes of the wub waves.
- Standard Dubstep Gun and DLC variant do not use the same upgrades.
- Explosive Wubs Ultimate upgrade is very expensive (50000 Standard, 80000 DLC Remix).
- The three Costumes for the Dubstep Gun will change the song played in addition to the weapon's model. Unlike other weapons, the change is more than aesthetic, as the rhythm and beat of the song determines the rate of fire and intensity of the shots. The default costume is white and plays the dubstep song Polyhymnia by Scout McMillan. The "Industrial" costume is dark grey and plays a heavier remix of Polyhymnia. The "Popstar" costume plays the electro song Vindicate by Datsik and Excision.
- The Dubstep Gun seems to be based off of the video Dubstep Guns by CorridorDigital
- The Dubstep Gun causes nearby vehicles to fire their Hydraulics. Although Hydraulics are normally unavailable in Saints Row IV, jumping into car immediately after using the Dubstep Gun allows full control of Hydraulics for a short period of time. After a few seconds, the Hydraulics will not be able to be used, but the wheels will remain in the last position they were in.
- After shooting a car with the Dubstep Gun, camera control is unavailable, as if Hydraulics were enabled, and will not be restored after Hydraulics become unavailable, unless the Hydraulics are manually disabled before they become non-functional.
- ↑ Mission: Hello Teacup
- ↑ Image: Weapon Description
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_lcnNnTsDc
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0RbG6ffFjU
- ↑ http://www.beatport.com/track/vindicate-original-mix/4052177
|See Weapon Task Force for ways to improve this article.|
|Weapons in Saints Row IV|
|Melee||Baseball Bat • Dildo Bat • Energy Sword • Stun Gun • Tentacle Bat • Rectifier Probe DLC|
|Pistol||Heavy Pistol • Quickshot Pistol • Alien Pistol • Suit Blaster|
|SMG||Heavy SMG • Rapid-Fire SMG • Alien SMG|
|Shotgun||Pump-Action Shotgun • Semi-Auto Shotgun • Thumpgun • Inflato-Ray|
|Rifle||Burst Rifle • Automatic Rifle • Alien Rifle • Bounce Rifle • Disintegrator|
|Explosives||RPG • Alien RPG • Black Hole Launcher • Tiny Pistol • Plunger Gun DLC|
|Special||Sniper Rifle • Abduction Gun • Lasergun Arm • Minethrower Arm • Dubstep Gun • 'Merica DLC • Incinerator DLC • Knifethrower DLC • Flamethrower DLC • Grenade Launcher DLC • Heavy Minigun DLC|
|Temporary||Zintek Force Shield|
|Powers||Blast • Telekinesis • Stomp • Buff • Super Jump • Death From Above • Super Sprint • Force Field|