In this activity, you join a drug dealer in dealing drugs, and protect him from gangs who want to kill the dealer.
At the start of the activity you are riding in the passenger side of the car, the vehicle is driven by the drug dealer. His health is displayed in the HUD as is the number of customer needed to visited in the level, when driving you are to protect the drug dealer from attacking gang members and police officers.
You are given a weapon with infinite ammo to do this, but it changes after the entire level is complete, it may not always be the strongest weapons at times but mostly occurring as a Pistol or a SMG. After keeping the drug dealer safe, you go to a safe point and you are rewarded.
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
A KA-1 Kobra with unlimited ammo is provided during this activity.
- You work for Tobias, who killed his former driver, Billy, for stealing his drugs. Billy's appearance randomly generated, but usually consists of a large black overcoat, a dark hat, sunglasses and jeans.
- Dealer: Marvin.
- Dealer: Laura.
Saints Row 2Edit
- Los Carnales - Notoriety drops 5% faster
- Vice Kings - Notoriety drops 5% faster
- Westside Rollerz - Notoriety drops 5% faster
- Westside Rollerz - Laura unlocked as Homie
- All - Police Notoriety drops 5% faster
Saints Row 2Edit
- Level 3: XS-2 Ultimax
- Level 6: Unlimited Shotgun Ammo
- When being chased by an enemy gang don't kill them straight away, this will make the driver drive faster making you get to your destination faster.
- If the vehicle explodes, any other vehicles can be used.
- In Saints Row 2, you can also call for your own vehicle if you have unlocked the Stored Vehicle Delivery reward via the Red Light District Escort diversion.
- The Bear is particularly useful in these missions.
- You may also call for aid from Homies you have unlocked.
- After exiting the activity in Saints Row, The Protagonist will be in the drug dealer's vehicle and the drug dealer might be in the vehicle and get out, but they cannot be killed.
- There's a bug in Saints Row: The Third where the Justice disappears and the activity automatically fails.