|Appearances||Saints Row 2|
The Destroy is a flying saucer in Saints Row 2.
This vehicle can only be obtained by entering the code #728237 (#SAUCER) into the in-game Cellphone. This is not a cheat, and does not effect Achievements or Statistics. It has decent handling but no weapons. It falls under the category Helicopters and can only be summoned on a heli-pad. Because this vehicles is not considered an unlockable vehicle, it takes up a space in your 64-vehicle garage.
- According to the vehicle description on Saints Row 2's official website before the release, the Destroy was said to have missiles and a laser cannon. It must have been taken out or was unable to be added as it is not in the actual game.
- If you exit the Destroy while it is still flying, your character will be standing on the Destroy and it will fall to the ground with them still on it, unless they jump off.
- If you fly low you can hear people screaming in terror.
- Was offered as an incentive for players to register their game at THQ's website.
- The Destroy is what breaks the glass of the building you're sniping from in the Corporate Warfare mission Ultor Family Fun Day.
- In the Saints Row 2 DLC packs, the Destroy has been set to appear randomly in the sky.
- The name as well as design of the Destroy hints that it is based on furon technology (from the Destroy All Humans! games, also by THQ).
- The game files also define chrome and platinum Destroy variants. These are unobtainable without using mods as the game is normally always set to spawn the red variant.
- In Saints Row: The Third, in Kinzie's Warehouse their is a newspaper article with a picture of a Destroy that reads "UFO sighted in sky, Man taken into ship". Another acticle shows the promo image of The Protagonist wearing an alien costume from Saints Row 2, riding a motorbike.
- Although lacking headlights, the Destroy bears a striking resemblance to the vehicle used by Spaceman Spiff in the Calvin & Hobbes comic strip created by Bill Watterson.