|Saints Row 2|
This vehicle can only be obtained by entering the code #728237 (#SAUCER) into the in-game Cellphone. This is a promotional code rather than a cheat, so does not effect Achievements or Statistics. Because it is not an unlockable, it takes up one of the 64 vehicle slots in the Garage.
It has decent handling but no weapons. It falls under the category "Helicopters" and can only be summoned on a heli-pad.
There are 3 variants defined, but only the Red variant is spawned by the cheat.
|Body||Candy Graig Red||Metal Chrome||Metal Platinum|
|Grill||Ultra Bright White|
|Trim 1||Metal Chrome|
|Trim 2||Metal Platinum|
|Trim 3||Metal Titanium|
|Trim 4||Metal Black Titanium|
- The vehicle description on the Saints Row 2 website before release said the Destroy had missiles and a laser cannon.
- If the Destroy is exited while it is still flying, The Protagonist stands on the Destroy and it falls to the ground with them still on it, unless they jump off.
- If the Destroy is flown low, civilians run screaming in terror.
- It was offered as an incentive to register their game at THQ's website, where they got the name wrong.
- The Destroy breaks the glass of the building The Protagonist snipes from in the Corporate Warfare mission "Ultor Family Fun Day".
- In the Saints Row 2 DLC packs, the Destroy has been set to appear randomly in the sky.
- In Saints Row: The Third, in Kinzie's Warehouse, there is a newspaper article with a picture of a Destroy that reads "UFO sighted in sky, Man taken into ship". Another article shows the promo image of The Protagonist wearing an alien costume from Saints Row 2, riding a motorbike.
- The name as well as design of the Destroy is similar to UFOs in Destroy All Humans!, also published by THQ.
- Although lacking headlights, the Destroy bears a striking resemblance to the vehicle used by Spaceman Spiff in the Calvin & Hobbes comic strip.