Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Crash the Wedding
? marked, ? minimum kills
After infiltrating Satan's castle with Jezebel's aid in the previous cutscene, Johnny Gat was offered a deal by Satan; should he be the one to marry Jezebel, The Protagonist would be allowed to leave Hell alongside Kinzie Kensington. In the present, Johnny, however, crashes the wedding and, after releasing the safety on his gun, shoots Satan in the face. Johnny declares he killed Satan thanks to the Occam's razor principle; however, Satan throws him against a group of guards, pushes Jezebel away from the room and seals said room, then flees with The Protagonist's soul to his throne. As Johnny is surrounded by guards, however, Kinzie appears. The two take out the guards and focus on Satan.
After Johnny defeats Satan, the latter surrenders. Satan then banishes Johnny, Kinzie, Jezebel and The Protagonist back to The Ship, where Matt Miller and Shaundi are playing Trivial. The Protagonist, Kinzie and Jezebel then suddenly appear through a portal. After a quick check-up and introduction to Jezebel, Kinzie points out that Johnny is missing. At the same time, it is seen that Johnny was intercepted by God. God states that Johnny saved Heaven and, therefore, can ask a single favor from God; meet with Aisha, who went to Heaven after dying; be crowned as King of Hell, albeit having to leave the 3rd Street Saints to do so; find the Saints a new homeworld for humanity; have God recreate Earth, at the cost of retconning the entire Saints Row world; or get the answers to every question in the universe.
- Reunite Johnny with the love of his life.
Johnny enters the gates of Heaven, where Aisha awaits. The two walk to each other and kiss.
- Crown Johnny the new King of Hell.
Johnny is looking at Hell inside of the Ultor building's tallest floor. Dane arrives and asks Johnny if he misses his friends. Johnny says he doesn't, as he believes they'll be there soon.
- Find the Saints a new home world for what's left of humanity.
Johnny returns to The Ship, where Kinzie has found a perfect planet to serve as a homeworld. However, it is inhabited by a psychotic warlike race, making this their toughest fight ever. Johnny smiles and thanks God.
- Have God recreate the Earth and retcon the entire world of Saints Row.
A mysterious man is seen walking through a hallway. The camera switches to a nearby room, where Kinzie and Matt, now with different outfits, speak of how they captured someone named Brimstone. Kinzie adds that, once the lieutenant arrives, they'll get Brimstone speaking. The lieutenant is revealed to be the mysterious man; Johnny, with a police badge wrapped around his neck.
- Have God bestow Johnny with answers to all the questions of the universe.
Johnny is given the answers to every question in the universe. He replies with an "Ooooh" of satisfaction.
- After the end of the mission, Gat is returned to New Hades regardless of the ending chosen.
- Occam's razor is misspelled as "Okham's Razor".
- The new planet in the "New Planet" ending has lights in the shape of a Fleur de lis.
- Although Kinzie says the new planet is inhabitable, it would hardly be the case without major alterations. Gravity is higher than on Earth. Indicated mass (75 * 10^90 kg) is absurd since it's much heavier than the entire mass of the Universe, however assuming the planet has a density equal to that of Earth (discarding indicated mass), this would mean a gravity 40% higher, which is manageable since humans living on this planet would become a bit stronger to make up for it. Temperatures seem reasonable (67 °F would mean equal temperatures as in Earth, or 67 °C would mean temperatures may be good in polar regions), however with a much longer year (almost 3000 days, with shorter days it would equal to more than 3 terran years) seasons would have more temperature differences, although it also depends on this planet's axial tilt. However, surface pressure is a relevant issue since it's 62 bars (compared to Earth's 1 bar), requiring pressurized suits since it equals to the pressure under 600 meters of water.
- Upon failing the mission, the mission name doesn't show up.