dual wieldable, infinite magazine
- A working model of the Decker SMG from the Decker Use-Net.
- — Weapon description
It is a relatively accurate SMG that fires laser rounds, but it can only be bought after the "http://deckers.die" mission at Friendly Fire. Although it must be purchased at Friendly Fire, it can not be upgraded.
It is one of the few weapons in the game that does not need to be reloaded, but has a cooldown timer.
Saints Row IV Edit
It is used by Infantry Enemies during "Miller-Space".
If the Cyber Blaster is summoned outside "Miller-Space", the model doesn't load and it is not possible to shoot with this weapon. It doesn't have any Weapon Upgrades and weapon icon (instead, a white square appears).
If summoned during "Miller-Space", it is possible to use it as a normal Cyber Blaster from Saints Row: The Third.
- The Cyber Blaster is related to the Cyber Buster, Wraith, X-2 Phantom and the ASP in the sense that Kinzie Kensington takes them out of cyberspace and into the real world.
- The weapon constantly flickers with static as if it is still digital.
- Most weapon classes have "futuristic" weapon available, some being STAG weapons and 2 being cyberspace weapons. Unlike the STAG laser weapons, this weapon uses ammo.
- It has a signal for its sights, which is also used on the Annihilator RPG and the RC Possessor. When using dual wield the "sights" appear to be gone.
- It resembles a modified MP40.