Copperton is a Neighborhood in the Truck Yard District of Stilwater
The Truck Yard District consisting of only one neighborhood, Copperton. Although it is small, it contains many businesses, such as warehouses, as well as several usable buildings.
The largest building here is the Real Bots which produces "Real Looking Robot Dolls."
Saints Row 2Edit
Copperton is controlled by the Brotherhood.
A Chop Shop activity can be found near a warehouse in the center of Copperton.
- Semi Broken, a Car Mechanic which services large vehicles.
- Gas Station liquor store
- Brown Baggers liquor store.
- Encanto Station is a central large train station in Copperton, although it is not part of the accessible Stilwater Transit system (in Saints Row 2 this is part of the Encanto Neighborhood).
- Brenden Turdmaker McGees - Non-enterable Warehouse
- E. Evenson's Electronic Eskimos Storage Bank - Non-enterable building
- Master Bates Containment - Non-enterable Warehouse
- Nasty Old Coffee Co. - Non-enterable building
- Travel Plaza-Cafe - Non-enterable Gas Station
- Near the Hijacking location in Saints Row, there is a locked parking spot for the Goliath which is unlocked after completing the mission "Semi-Charmed Life". However, since the unlock status is not stored in a saved game file, the Goliath will never appear after reloading a game.