|Appearances||Saints Row 2|
The Convict is a large boat in Saints Row 2.
- The Convict is a large boat and comes equiped with a horn which can be sounded by pressing the usual Horn button. It is the first boat seen in the game, but is uncommon in general and usually appears away from land.
- The most easy way to obtain one is getting in a Vulture or Tornado, firing a missile at it to stop it and then bailing out onto the vessel.
- A prison variant appears only in Jailbreak, but can be kept through the Newspaper Clipboard Mission Replay Glitch. This variant can also be obtained through the mission Jail Bait by using the Miami, bailing out in front of it, taking the Convict to an owned dock and then using the "Replay in a Replay" glitch. It works best at the Saints Row Mega Condo due to the crib possessing both a Newspaper Clipboard and a dock.
- A fishing variant appears in the ocean, and can be easily obtained during the Sunnyvale Gardens Fishing Dock stronghold.
- A variant similar to the prison variant - without fishing equipment but with different colors - can be found in the ocean.
- There is no Cheat Code for this vehicle in Saints Row 2.