|Saints Row: The Third|
|Games||Saints Row: The Third|
|Common Areas||Sunset Park|
|Other||Complete "My Name is Cyrus Temple" |
Steal from STAG base in Sunset Park
The Condor is the STAG's transport VTOL, used to ferry and deploy troops into combat zones while being supported by F-69 VTOLs. It packs dual miniguns on its wings, but is not very maneuverable.
As with all aircraft, it is not possible to move the camera while in flight mode unless the Aircraft Controls option is set to "Advanced". The mounted gatling lasers are not very powerful when compared to other STAG weaponry, but it can be fired in full-auto for at least 10 seconds, with very quick cooldown.
This vehicle is very useful for transporting groups of Homies to other locations because of the multiple spaces in the back of the vehicle and a second one in the cockpit.
- Several can be found aboard the Daedalus.
- After STAG arrive, there are multiple Condors in Sunset Park, which continue to spawn after completing all missions.
- STAG often use this vehicle to airdrop infantry into battle.
- One spawns on the Saints HQ Helipad after My Name is Cyrus Temple, but is not Unlocked in the Garage.
- The Cheat Code for this vehicle is "givecondor".
- Because it has a capacity of 5, sometimes all three homies following The Protagonist enter the back, instead of one going to the secondary cockpit seat. The only way to use all 5 seats is in Co-op.
- Like the other STAG aircraft, it cannot land while in jet mode.
- The logo for the vehicle says Condor VTOL.
- It has the numbers "69371" on its side.
- Even though it has a large back door, Oleg cannot ride in it.
- According to developer commentary[link?], the Condor's design was based upon the Imperial Guard's Valkyrie Assault Carrier from Warhammer 40,000, and closely resembles the aircraft from the Terminator Franchise.
- Despite the mounted guns being lasers, they sound like gatling guns.
- Unlike the Specter and the F-69 VTOL, actually there's no DLC vehicle that reuses the Condor's behaviours.
- The Condor can be seen in the beginning cutscene of "Kinzie's Adventures" in Saints Row IV, although the vehicle doesn't appear in the game.