|Appearances||Saints Row: The Third|
|Common Areas||Sunset Park|
|Other||Complete "My Name is Cyrus Temple" |
Steal from STAG base in Sunset Park
The Condor is the STAG's VTOL transport, used to ferry and deploy troops into combat zones while being supported by F-69 VTOLs. It packs dual miniguns on its wings, but is not very maneuverable.
Like the F-69 VTOL, Specter and by extension the Ultor Interceptor, the Condor has two modes, flight and hover. During flight mode the player will not be able to move the camera, thus lessening the use of the two wing mounted cannons. This can be changed; however, by changing the Aircraft Controls option to "Advanced" found in the options menu, Allowing camera movement. The mounted gatling lasers are not very powerful when compared to other STAG weaponry, but it can be fired in full-auto for at least 10 seconds, with very quick cooldown.
This vehicle is very useful for transporting groups of Homies to other locations because of the multiple spaces in the back of the vehicle and a second one in the cockpit.
- Several can be found aboard the Daedalus.
- There is an indestructable Condor aboard the Daedalus, used in the mission STAG Film.
- Multiple VTOL vehicles, including the Condor, can be found in Sunset Park. In the park area, parking space which later is occupied by STAG.
- STAG often use this vehicle to airdrop infantry into battle.
- One will spawn on your Helipad after completing My Name is Cyrus Temple. You will still need to enter than exit it to add it to your Garage.
- Sometimes all three homies following The Protagonist will go into the back, instead of one going to the secondary cockpit seat and the other two in the back.
- Like the other STAG aircraft, it cannot land while in jet mode.
- The Cheat Code for this vehicle is "givecondor".
- The logo for the vehicle, shown when you enter it, says Condor VTOL.
- It has the numbers "69371" on its side.
- Even though it has a large back door, Oleg does not seem able to fit in it, possibly due to the fact that he is simply too heavy.
- The Condor is not Unlocked in the Garage, but the Condor the player used to escape the Thermopylae is present on the helipad after the mission "My Name Is Cyrus Temple" and can be taken and saved at the same helipad.
- According to developer commentary[link?], the Condor's design was based upon the Imperial Guard's Valkyrie Assault Carrier from Warhammer 40,000, and closely resembles the aircraft from the Terminator Franchise.
- The Condor has taken many design similarities from different media, all featuring the same theme of "rapid VTOL troop transport". Examples include: the VTOL from the game Crysis, Hornet and/or Falcon from Halo Series, the EU transport dropship in Battlefield 2142, the Vertibird from the Fallout series, etc.
- The space in the back can carry three homies while leaving the copilot seat empty. Since AI-controlled Condors often airdrop four STAG troopers, presumably up to four can be carried in the back.
- Despite the mounted guns being lasers, they sound like gatling guns.
- It is possible to seat 5 people in the Condor in Co-op if both players have homies.
|See Vehicle Task Force for ways to improve this article.|