|Company of Gyros|
Fast Food Store
Their slogan is Try our lamb mine, our grub is bursting with flavor.
- "Value" is used for choosing which item to replace
|Grecian Juice||Drink||20||80||20||Nectar of the gods|
|Lil' Gyro||Food||50||90||40||A bite sized portion of meat on a pita. Great for kids.|
|Hot Gyro||Food||75||100||60||A large mound of spicy meat on a pita.|
Despite all the Advertisements and commercials for the restaurant, there is only two locations in Stilwater:
- Rounds Square Shopping Center, High End Retail District - Level 4 food court
- Tidal Spring, Suburbs District
- The name is a parody of the THQ real-time strategy computer game, Company of Heroes, by Relic Entertainment. They have gone so far as parodying the front cover, replacing the three armed soldiers with fork and spoon wielding animals.
- In Saints Row 2 it is possible to call the Company of Gyros for delivery. This is useful for obtaining the Mongoose delivery vehicle. No food can be purchased this way, but if the driver is killed, they drop a "Hot Gyro".