|Help the Saints Row Wiki by cleaning up this article!|
|Hit Points||15000 SR2 |
|Appearances||Saints Row 2: Corporate Warfare|
Saints Row: The Third
|Law Enforcement||Steelport Police Department, Steelport National Guard|
It has about the same speed as a Skipper, appears rusty, has various ammo boxes lying in the boat, and can only hold two people. However, it makes up for this by having two rotatable Mounted .50 Cal machine guns: one on the back used by the pilot, and the front one used by the passenger.
Saints Row 2: Corporate WarfareEdit
- This subject requires more information. You can help by editing this page.
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
The boat has been totally remodeled, and is used primarily by the Steelport Police Department. It now comes equipped with a guided rocket launcher in the front, and a machine gun in the back, both of which can be used by the player. The addition of a guided rocket launcher gives the Commander the ability to effectively deal with aircraft along with other boats, contrary to the previous version featured in Corporate Warfare. A military-painted version of the Commander can be unlocked in the player's garage upon purchase of Rondini's Boat Dock in Downtown.
- Although never seen in the "final" version of the game, a STAG variant of the Commander also appeared to exist at some point. Possibly the machine gun is replaced by an laser gun, according to the STAG weapons.
- The Cheat Code for this vehicle in Saints Row: The Third is "givecommander".
- The rust around the Commander will be gone after it has been stored in a garage when it was damaged.
- The SR2 Commander bears many similarities to the Vietnam-era PBR.
- A Steelport National Guard variant of the Commander can be found parked in the water around the armory.