Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Saints Row, Co-op is limited to only a handful of missions that are specifically created for Co-op play.
All sequels can be played entirely in Co-op, including freeroam and all missions and activities, which have differences to accommodate the second player.
All games have achievements that are only obtained by playing Co-op. Some of the achievements require doing all the missions or activities with a Co-op partner. In those cases it is usually easier to start a new game to ensure both players are at the same completion level.
If the Co-op partner users cheats, both saved games are marked as cheating.
Saints Row has no Co-op Diversions.
Cat & Mouse is places both players in pre-determined vehicles and one of them attempts to catch the other. In Saints Row 2 and Saints Row: The Third, this diversion is activated by one player killing the other. In Saints Row IV, this diversion is activated from an Activity marker.
Death Tag is available in Saints Row 2 and Saints Row IV. In the former it is activated by one player killing the other, while in the latter it is activated from an Activity marker.
There are three Co-op missions: Turbulence, Mob Rule, and the DLC mission Heist, added by the The Gankster Pack DLC.
Bulletproof (10) Complete Co-op level Turbulence at the highest difficulty level.
Errand Boy (10) Complete Co-op level Mob Rule at the highest difficulty level.
Saints Row 2Edit
Unlike Saints Row, the entire game can be played in Co-op mode, and some missions and activities have minor differences from the single player versions.
Some missions played in Co-op contain differences to accommodate the Co-op partner.
- Appointed Defender
- In addition to Johnny Gat, Legal Lee also becomes a Homie, and must also be escaped with in order for the mission to succeed.
- Visiting Hours
- The host must wheel Johnny Gat out of the hospital and protect him from the Ronin, while the guest must get to the rooftop, get the Horizon there, and fly it down to the parking lot so Gat can be loaded on.
Some activities played in Co-op contain differences to accommodate the Co-op partner.
- The guest acts as the hooker, and must use the right control stick to touch the sensitive spot, then use the left stick to hit up, down, right, left in the correct order to gain pleasure.
- This is the same, but the cameraman and all the police only follow the host, often leaving the guest to find their own car.
- Septic Avenger
- The player who activates the activity is in charge of the stop start of the truck and uses the rear sprayer.
- Hos can be collected separately, reducing the time it takes.
- Drug Trafficking
- The host drives the car to the drug deals locations, while the guest is sitting on the passenger seat, assisting the host.
- Trail Blazing
- The guest is given infinite Molotovs in order to score more time, so as long as the host has a good grasp of control of the Toad, this one is a walkover.
The Ultor Exposed DLC includes a metagame to compete to achieve the higher score when playing missions.
Achievements that can be gained by playing Co-op in the story and activities.
|Duelist||25||Complete all Ronin missions in co-op.|
|Partners in Crime||100||Complete all campaign missions in co-op.|
|Pot Luck||25||Complete all Samedi missions in co-op.|
|Separated at Birth||25||Complete all Brotherhood missions in co-op.|
|Confidence Men||25||Complete all levels of all activities in co-op.
There are 23 activities that must be completed in co-op in order to achieve this. Completing half the activity in single player, then finishing it in Co-op does not count.
|True Pal||10||Defeat your partner in a co-op diversion.|
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
Co-op is a form of Multiplayer in Saints Row: The Third.
- Like Saints Row 2, the guest acts as the hooker, and is in charge of filling the pleasure meter with joystick motions. In Tiger Escort, the guest instead attempts to keep the tiger calm.
Saints Row IVEdit
Co-op is a form of Multiplayer in Saints Row IV.
Saints Row: Gat out of HellEdit
Co-op is a form of Multiplayer in Saints Row: Gat out of Hell.