In Chop Shop, The Protagonist is given a list of cars to steal and deliver. Unlike Hijacking, this activity is not timed, the cars can be any car of the correct type and the cars can be delivered at any time.
After receiving the list of cars, it can be accessed through the activities menu, and a car can be selected so that it appears on the radar when it is nearby.
- Miguel: "What homes, never seen a man in a wheelchair before?"
Jen: "Don't mind him, he's just in a bad mood, ain't that right baby?"Jen kisses Miguel on the cheek.Miguel: "Hey, you'd be on the rag 24-7 if some berry decided to show you what excessive force was all about. It breaks down like this; my boostin' days are over, the police made sure of that. But that don't mean I don't have an eye for what sells. I got a list tacked up on the wall, you bring me the car, I give you the cash holmes...cool?"
— Miguel and Jen in the The Wheel Man cutscene.
- Samson: "Hold on, for a second man..."Samson finishes wiping a license plate on a car.Samson: "Perfect...that shit is fucking perfect. Check it out playa..."Samson gestures for The Protagonist to take a look.Samson: "Would you believe that four niggas got shot in that car? That ride looks like I jacked it right off the lot. My work's in fuckin' demand, son, and with you jackin' some extra cars for me, we could both be makin' some extra cheddar. What you say?"
— Samson in Supply and Demand cutscene.
Westside Rollerz (Chinatown)
- Dennis: "Tell Mr. Wong, don't worry...No, I said don't...Yes...I promise, everything is on time, we got nothing to worry about...Alright Good bye."Dennis hangs up his phone.Dennis: "I am so fucked."Dennis turns to The Protagonist.Dennis: "Sup man...Got any extra time on your hands? This guy Wong put in a big order and I'm having a shitty time finding the cars he asked for. If I don't deliver I'm as useful to him as a used condom. What do you think? Wanna help me find a few rides?"
— Dennis in Wong Time, Wong Place cutscene.
|Docks & Warehouses||Reaper||Airport||None||$1,500||700|
|Docks & Warehouses||Ambulance||Around town||None||$1,000||800|
|Docks & Warehouses||Destiny||Barrio||None||$750||900|
|Docks & Warehouses||Taxi||Barrio||Street Hood||$750||1000|
|Docks & Warehouses||Slingshot||Docks & Warehouses||Stylish Hood||$750||1100|
|Docks & Warehouses||Bootlegger||Factories||Hot Rod Hood||$1,000||1200|
|Docks & Warehouses||Compton||Factories||Muscle Hood, Stylish Rims||$1,000||1300|
|Docks & Warehouses||La Fuerza||Airport||Hot Rod Hood, Low-rider Rims||$1,000||1400|
|Docks & Warehouses Total||$7,750||8400|
|Downtown||Quota||High End Retail||None||$1,000||800|
|Downtown||FBI||Must obtain 5 stars||None||$5,000||900|
|Downtown||Mag||High End Retail||Off Road 1 Bumpers, Off Road Rims||$2,500||1300|
|Downtown||Bulldog||Museum||Luxury Body Kit, Stylish 1 Rims||$2,500||1400|
|Chinatown||Attrazione||Arena, outside of Ultor Dome||Sport Front Bumper, Convertible Roof||$3,000||1300|
|Chinatown||Zenith||Barrio, Ezpata||Racing Exhaust, Racing Convertible Roof||$3,000||1400|
- Docks & Warehouses - Los Carnales unique Hollywood.
- Downtown - Vice Kings unique Stiletto.
- Chinatown - Westside Rollerz unique Ricochet.
- All - 50% off Vehicle repair.
Saints Row 2Edit
In Saints Row 2, the Chop Shop doesn't have a cutscene when starting the activity, instead there is a phone call.
Unlike the Saints Row Chop Shop activity, vehicles do not need to be customized before delivery. However, there is greater police notoriety than in Saints Row, and when jacking a car on the Chop Shop list, whether the car is on your HUD or not, the driver will attempt to get away.
The rewards aren't individual to each list.
- 1 list: the Buggy.
- 2 lists: unique Saints Combine.
- 3 lists: "Chop Shop" customization item (unknown)
- 5 lists: 75% mechanic discount.
The cars can be delivered to any of the Chop Shops, and the radar will automatically show whichever is nearest. After delivering a car, the same car can be delivered again, but will only give $500 each time. The prices below are for each car individually, but an additional $10,000 is awarded upon completing a list.
|Alaskan||Downtown||Hotels and Marina||$1,750||400|||
|Ambulance||Suburbs||Suburbs Expansion||$3,500||800||, |
|Attrazione||Truckyard||Red Light||$1,500||300||, |
|Bezier||Apartments||Apartments||$2,500||600||, , |
|Delivery Truck||Factories||Saints Row||$3,000||700|
|Justice||Downtown||Suburbs Expansion||$3,000||700||, |
|Quota||Suburbs||High End Retail||$2,500||600|
|Status Quo||Apartments||Red Light||$3,500||800|
|Taxi||Downtown||Suburbs Expansion||$1,250||150||, |
|Topher||Suburbs||Hotels and Marina||$2,000||500|
|Zenith||Downtown||Hotels and Marina||$2,500||600|||
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The name comes from the game data files
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Vehicle is available in the player garage after the defeat of the Brotherhood.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Vehicle is available via Phone Numbers.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Vehicle is available after a successful completion of 10 levels of aJob Diversion.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Vehicle is available in the 3rd unlocked group (30 Hoods) for Gang Customization.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 Vehicle is available for purchase in a shop.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 Vehicle is available in the default group for Gang Customization.
- ↑ Vehicle is after winning 10 auto races.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 Vehicle is available in the player garage after the defeat of the Samedi.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Vehicle is available after a successful completion of a Mission.
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Vehicle is available in the 2nd unlocked group (21 Hoods) for Gang Customization.
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Vehicle is available in the 1st unlocked group (7 Hoods) for Gang Customization.
The client is Ultor, who says: "Ultor would appreciate the requisition of specific automobiles, we of course will compensate you for your efforts."
The client is Luz Avalos, who says: "I'm sick and tired of working in this damn shoe store...Manuel's birthday is coming up and if I can get him some of his favorite cars there's a chance he might take me back."
The client is Shaundi, who says: "OK, so I'm friends with this crazy environmental artist named Krif Jacobs. She wants to do an installation piece but can't find the cars to do it...you think you can help her out?"
The client is an unnamed male, who says: "There's a couple cars I need to round out my collection... I'm willing to pay top dollar for any car on the list you can find."
The client is an unnamed female who says: "My kid's 16th birthday is coming up and she's got a couple cars on her birthday list... can you give me a hand?"
- Hunting for the cars prior to starting the Chop Shop activity makes the vehicles vastly easier to find and steal.
- The Insurance Fraud diversion causes many of the listed vehicles to spawn, also some of the vehicles can be spawned by calling Phone Numbers.
- Go to the pause menu, go to activities, choose Chop Shop, and choose the list. Choose which car you're going to hunt and select it. From then on, on the top left of the screen is a handy reminder of the name of the car, what the car looks like, and where it's located. It'll remain until the car is dropped off at the chop shop or it is deselected.
- With the reminder activated, head over to the centre of the district where the car is found. Don't move, just park on the pavement and wait in your car. Eventually, on the mini map you'll see a small yellow car. The Police Notoriety will be equal to the rarity to the car (the highest notoriety given is 3 stars). Just evade/brutally murder the police and follow the GPS.
- Kill the driver first, so they cannot drive away.
- Usually the driver will exit the car after it has taken a certain amount of damage.
- The Brady game guide for Saints Row 2 incorrectly lists a "75% Vehicle Store Discount" for completing 3 lists.
- It is possible to access Shaundi's list before having met Shaundi.
|See Activity Task Force for ways to improve this article.|