|Appears in||Saints Row|
|Affiliations||The Protagonist, Lik-A-Chik|
His Phone Number is written on the wall of several buildings around Stilwater. It is a permanent piece of graffiti on all buildings displaying a Technically Legal billboard. One of buildings is located next to the whorehouse featured in the mission Always Use Protection. Another building is located east of Tee 'N' Ay.
The writing on the wall says "for a cluckin' good time 555-2445" in black spray paint, he is one of the easiest homies to acquire.
- Chicken Ned's number is 555-CHIK when letters are used.
- The guy in the Hot Dog suit in Saints Row 2 mentions that he is friends with Ned.
- Occasionally, Ned will turn up with a purple bandana tied around his shin, indicating he's with the Saints.
- According to a Civilian in Saints Row 2, Chicken Ned was added to the Mascot Hall of Fame.
- Ned looks similar to Jon Heder from the movie "Napoleon Dynamite".
- Chicken Ned can be unlocked before joining the Saints, but he cannot be recruited because the ability to recruit a homie is not unlocked until after being Canonized.