|Appears in||Genkibowl VII for Saints Row: The Third|
|Affiliations||3rd Street Saints|
|Voiced by||David "CheapyD" Abrams|
- "Hope you're ready to save some cash and kick some ass."
- — CheapyD
David "CheapyD" Abrams, who owns CheapAssGamer.com, provided his likeness and voice to the character after winning a charity auction to have his voice placed in the game. After originally voicing a general pedestrian, Volition, Inc. invited him back for a second recording session to create a unique Homie.
- When the player calls CheapyD, they will automatically gain a small amount of cash.[reference?]
- CheapyD was able to be in the game by winning an auction that was held by Volition with a winning bid of $1,725.
- He wears the same outfit as one of the customizable Saints.
- He is not free on R3 Playstation 3 versions of the game in Asia, but could be downloaded with a USA PSN Account.
- Like the real life CheapyD, this character has a son.
- ↑ Saints Row: The Third - FREE CheapyD Homie (OFFICIAL) - YouTube
- ↑ Free DLC Homie - CheapyD! - Official Saints Row website
- ↑ David Abrams (video game person) - GiantBomb
- ↑ Saints Row: The Third getting CheapyD DLC for free, homie - Gamesradar
- ↑ When dismissed he will say "Cool, I will have to pick my son up from school."
|See Character Task Force for ways to improve this article.|